Re: MACD indicators for MT4

kai007 wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 12:46 am Hello everyone,

I have been using and continuously testing this indicator and was wondering if the following could be added.

1) all averages option (I was able to find the indicator on tradingview and modify the code to use different MA types but my knowledge is limited)
2) checking the rate of change of the expansion/contraction (in pips if possible) between the bollinger bands and displaying the output as a line that would have an upward gradient once there is momentum and a downward gradient if momentum is fading

Thank you in advance for this and all the work being put into the indicators here. I enjoy backtesting them all but my favourite types are MACD related.
Added all the averages, the bands were already based on macd.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 6):
Jimmy, Milad8732, QSD, kai007, RodrigoRT7, Jedidiah

moey_dw wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:30 pm FastMa 36
SlowMa 58
SignalMa 9
MaMethod SIMPLE
Price Type CLOSE
It very much depends on - as always - how you are trading and - therefore - what your entries are in your "trading" indicator (entries & exits).
So I can use it for directional bias in the background.
If you ask Banzai or Kvak to give it a button it can be turned on and off -; I'd call it MACDbias.
P.S.: "normally" FastMa and SlowMa are EMA, I believe, (so you may well be using Mode_EMA,) but I may very well be wrong about that, too.
P.P.S:
the blue line (fast MA) represents trading TF (entries & exits)
the red line (slow MA) represents +1TF (directional bias)
compare: the crosses in subwindow
These users thanked the author josi for the post (total 3):
moey_dw, TEAMTRADER, ivanzab2

Neon07 wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:11 am Finally Thank you so much sir ❤ are you still up for one more favor sir? This would be the Last Favor I promise
This Alerts is profitable if the signals only Appears Above SMA 18 and SMA 40 for Buy and Below for Sell, Either of this MA sir. this Filters should be added sir for Small Noise of the setup. I hope everyone can benefit from this Setup

mrtools wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:51 am Try.
Sir would you consider my Idea 😊 I am really confident that everyone can benefit from this Filters added from the signal and they can also adjust depending on what MA they Use for filters of the Signal. I am getting ready to Create the Strategy with detailed explanation for the setup, I'm just waiting for your Response if you would Consider the Idea 😊

Neon07 wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:48 pm Sir would you consider my Idea 😊 I am really confident that everyone can benefit from this Filters added from the signal and they can also adjust depending on what MA they Use for filters of the Signal. I am getting ready to Create the Strategy with detailed explanation for the setup, I'm just waiting for your Response if you would Consider the Idea 😊
please add MA lines in main chart to show for clarity...!!
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

Neon07 wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:48 pm Sir would you consider my Idea 😊 I am really confident that everyone can benefit from this Filters added from the signal and they can also adjust depending on what MA they Use for filters of the Signal. I am getting ready to Create the Strategy with detailed explanation for the setup, I'm just waiting for your Response if you would Consider the Idea 😊
G'day friend,

It is not very smart to post the same request every hour. No doubt you filled the coders' inboxes with the same request.

It is not my place to say, but, please wait your turn. If you desperately need the sma's on your chart, I'm sure you are capable of dragging them onto your charts, and trading on your arrow signal in whatever direction.

Mrtools gave you what you asked for this morning, now back off a bit pretty please.

Stay safe

Kath
Attachments
These users thanked the author Kathy McGarry for the post (total 2):
vvFish, rudiarius