Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

ivanzab2 wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 9:45 pm Hi, mrtools!
Greetings from Bulgaria!
This is a translator, for which I apologize. First of all I want to thank you for your work!
My request is this: from this site I downloaded Mladen's indicator and I would like some additions to it.

1. Add to it 10 EMA.
2. Adding a sound alert when we have a slope change.
3. Adding a sound alert when there is a crossover with the EMA.
4. Add the next higher timeframe.

Thanks again! God bless you!
Posted it here Rsi indicators
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
ivanzab2

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hello coders in the house, i got these indicators from FF, but none of it updates in real time. And the author or coder said he decompiled the original, in order to avoid the sale of his work. the indicator is meant for BREAK OUT strategy. Please can someone check the modified version, if it could be repaired to automatically update, or if anybody have similar indicator MTF ,kindly share. these are supposed to work on all time frames. Anticipating your reply as soon as possible, thanks for your precious time.I
I also discovered that it does not co habit with other indicators, it disappears from chart that has other indicators. But stable alone on plain chart.
NB Please if you can possibly add alert at candle close breakout ,i shall be very glad.
“My losses have taught me that I must not begin to advance until I am sure I shall not have to retreat. But if I cannot advance I do not move at all.” –Jesse Livermore