Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

The final release for the stand-alone (well, sort of) dynamic MyRSI with NET

─ Added DCP threshold control for auto-generated input number for Period/Length:
─ Updated template

(re-attached... again)
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post:
newbie4ever
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

nathanvbasko wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 12:42 am The final release for the stand-alone (well, sort of) dynamic MyRSI with NET
Again V2, really appreciate the modification you've made to Mladen's indicator but we still can't change many colors or widths. Is there a reason for this?

If you'd kindly allow us to select our own colors and widths, this would give us a chance to explore this nice modification you've made, a lot more :thumbup:

Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

nathanvbasko wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 12:42 am The final release for the stand-alone
ChuChu Rocket wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:19 pm Again V2, really appreciate the modification you've made to Mladen's indicator but we still can't change many colors or widths. Is there a reason for this?
yeah man cannot change line color either............. plus v2 always ex4 his mods of mladen & mrtoolz open source files so bit of a dead end........... :eh: :eh: :eh:
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
ChuChu Rocket
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

moey_dw wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:29 pm yeah man cannot change line color either............. plus v2 always ex4 his mods of mladen & mrtoolz open source files so bit of a dead end........... :eh: :eh: :eh:

okay... o'lright ; )─

Here's the one...
─ Add auto line width input control option (default: false - for this release only)
─ Removed temporarily the DCP threshold value check feature
─ Fixed issue with fib/z-score band multiplier, and while in VHF mode = ON
─ Divergence is disabled in MTF (next TF) mode while all other parameter based buttons are enabled,

re-attached... Optimized.
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post (total 8):
moey_dw, ChuChu Rocket, Jimmy, Skyold, rudiarius, kvak, Krunal Gajjar, Jedidiah
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

moey_dw wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:06 pm thx v2........... really nice 2 use now

is der any reason as to not enabling the color/widths change?? now its a treat to use thx again sir
Got used to those tools that are within or inside the v2v dynamic trading system (design) where almost every part is embedded inside.

nathanvbasko wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:27 pm Got used to those tools that are within or inside the v2v dynamic trading system (design) where almost every part is embedded inside.
ohhh i get it now......... thx man again & sorry to trouble u!! :In Love: :In Love: :In Love:
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
nathanvbasko
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

nathanvbasko wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:27 pm Got used to those tools that are within or inside the v2v dynamic trading system (design) where almost every part is embedded inside.
Thank you v2v, this is a beauty of an upgrade. I really love the buttons, too :clap:
Attachments
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
nathanvbasko
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

nathanvbasko wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:19 pm  Dz_MyRSI_with_NET.zip
I wonder, though, why can't I choose the MyRSI.Net as standard option?
Whenever I change symbols the indicator switches back to My.Net.
Probably you don't have the time, but it would be awesome if one could personalize the indicator a bit more -
e. g. standard option on display

Compared it to an RSI+2MAs
Attachments
These users thanked the author josi for the post:
ChuChu Rocket