Re: DSL (Discontinued Signal Line) indicators

mrtools wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 4:28 am This is a version of the discontinued signal line of absolute strength averages difference, it's mtf with arrows,alerts, and multi symbol.

PS: For our settings template, please see here: DSL Absolute Strength indicator settings template for MT4.

rijay wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:26 pm dynamic_zones_kst_amp_bars

Expect teachers to add MTF to this KST indicator when they have free time, and make a version of dsl-abs averages diff (mtf + alerts + arrows).ex4. Boundless merit!

Re: DSL (Discontinued Signal Line) indicators

Jimmy wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 4:05 pm Thank you for coding this Mrtools (and Mladen) this is a neat indicator. Hope you can have a look at my template below for 4H trading :)

Thanks for reviewing this bro, this one can be a bit tricky but I think I've got some settings that will work well for 4H charts but may also do okay for intraday trading? What do you think?
dsl-abs averages diff is very robust. I wonder if anyone in the forum uses it. The parameter settings may be better with ADX. :thumbup: