Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

josi wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 1:27 am Well, as I am one of them I should know...
@josi,

This is my current setup and I have included the averages - 9.42 (mtf + alerts + arrows + kelt + button + autoPer).ex4 download/file.php?id=3403185 based on your recommendations and suggestions to mrtools! :thumbup:

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 5):
josi, Kathy McGarry, ChuChu Rocket, optionhk, Jedidiah
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

mrtools wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 8:09 am Added the arrows and alerts, also there is few new settings, one is to use pips for the ma fibs distance, if false the bands distance is using the originalpoint. Also can hid the first hi/lo ma's if desired. Picture is using 5 pip separation.
Hi,
Is there an explanation to this indicator? I only use Fibonacci's when ai trade, but would like something that'll help as confirmation of trade entry.

Thanks

I make some upgrade on my DSL average BT.
-added autoperiod for timeframes
- DSL levels EMA-FEMA
- menu for bands
- menu for support-resistence lines
- 3 type dysplaying - Display line
- Display colored bars
-Display colored lines and bars
-3 type filtering
- 5 type for coloring - Change color on slope change
- Change color on middle DSL line cross
- Change color on DSL outer levels cross
- Change color on DSL opposite levels cross
- Change color on Ma price cross
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 10):
charli, A_5, BeatlemaniaSA, 太虚一毫, newbie4ever, ChuChu Rocket, thomdel, Woodyz, Skyold, Jedidiah

Darks wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:38 am This one is an idea from TradingView I really liked. It's called VWAP candles & MWAP. Although it is simply showing volume weighted candles as VWAP is a completely different indicator (it doesn't drop previous data of the session unlike VWMA) but still the name is kept. Also I didn't included the original VWAP average as in the TradingView version as it didn't felt necessary.
Awesomely nice codes!!! Please can it be made not to be on the chart or far from the candles or into histogram, line, arrow, etc, so that it doesn't overlap with the chat. Thanks again for your time and help with requests here.

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 1:57 am @josi,

This is my current setup and I have included the averages - 9.42 (mtf + alerts + arrows + kelt + button + autoPer).ex4 download/file.php?id=3403185 based on your recommendations and suggestions to mrtools! :thumbup:

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
G'day Beatle,

Mate, would you mind sharing your S&R indie, please? Or, alternatively the file name will suffice.

There are a few here named S&R, so it's lil'bit difficult to hone in on that particular one.

Muchas gracias amigo,

Stay safe and have a fantastic weekend.

Kath

Kathy McGarry wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:52 am G'day Beatle,

Mate, would you mind sharing your S&R indie, please? Or, alternatively the file name will suffice.

There are a few here named S&R, so it's lil'bit difficult to hone in on that particular one.

Muchas gracias amigo,

Stay safe and have a fantastic weekend.

Kath
@Kathy McGarry,

With pleasure :). Here you go...

Have a great weekend and warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 3):
Kathy McGarry, yoki, Jedidiah
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

josi wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:43 pm Do you think it is at all possible to add D1 and W1 to the list of AutoMaPeriods - for all those poor fellows who trade higher TFs?
So, for example:
W - 9
D - 45
H4 - 270
H1 - 1080
etc

Was in the process of adding those higher timeframes but for some reason dinged out and forgot about it, anyway sorry about that and reposted a corrected version on the original post.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
josi