Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

pacois wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 11:44 pm Hi, sorry, I have tried various settings other than 1-2-3 etc, I have tried 1.9,1.5 etc and they don't visually change the lines, at least for me. Thanks. Best regards.
Hi, Pacios.
I owe you an apology, my friend.
After carefully assessing the indicator, I realised that when I select say 1,5 and it jumps back, it jumps back to where 1,0 is and every other setting does the same, so my exercise was one in futility.
I hope you can forgive my oversight in testing and wish you continued success.
Best wishes,
Hercs.
These users thanked the author Hercs78 for the post:
pacois

MrTools and Moderators, I hope that my enquiry is at the right place as I looked at the Forum page and it seems to be right, but if not, my sincerest apologies.

My problem is that we are trying to build an EA which worked perfectly on 5-digitplatforms such as AXI Trader, but with the latest changes made by my friend, the EA
throws out these ERRORS: (we're using the MQL5 template):

invalid takeprofit for OrderSend function
and/or...
Part 329; Error 4107: invalid price parameter for trade function

Could anyone please send us in the right direction?

Thanking you most sincerely,
Hercs.

Hercs78 wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 8:44 pm MrTools and Moderators, I hope that my enquiry is at the right place as I looked at the Forum page and it seems to be right, but if not, my sincerest apologies.

My problem is that we are trying to build an EA which worked perfectly on 5-digitplatforms such as AXI Trader, but with the latest changes made by my friend, the EA
throws out these ERRORS: (we're using the MQL5 template):

and/or...
Part 329; Error 4107: invalid price parameter for trade function

Could anyone please send us in the right direction?

Thanking you most sincerely,
Hercs.
TP too close to open price ?

we would need exact error number

not the CTrade message
These users thanked the author ionone for the post:
Hercs78