Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

Hi mrtools,
have an idea with the indi averages-9.42:
Instead of MTF, the set period should be calculated and adjusted automatically depending on which TF is selected.
For example: The period 36, 15MIN
As soon as I go to 5MIN the period changes to 108; 1MIN to 540 or if I take a higher time frame, say 1H then the period changes automatically to 9.
To make it more user friendly there should be a possibility to choose the main time unit and the main period. After this input the period changes automatically, depending on which TF you enter.
Reason for this idea is very simple:
There are a lot of traders, including myself, who do not use MTF.
If you have the possibility and the time to code this AVERAGES INDICATOR, it would be a relief for me and for many other members.
Many thanks and best regards.
Skyold
These users thanked the author Skyold for the post:
newbie4ever
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

A way to implement this would be to have a separate period input for each current chart timeframe:
15 min: 36
5 min: 108
1 min: 540 etc
the concept is already in use in the indicator in the picture
Skyold wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:40 am Hi mrtools,
Instead of MTF, the set period should be calculated and adjusted automatically depending on which TF is selected.
As soon as I go to 5MIN the period changes to 108; 1MIN to 540 or if I take a higher time frame, say 1H then the period changes automatically to 9.
To make it more user friendly there should be a possibility to choose the main time unit and the main period. After this input the period changes automatically, depending on which TF you enter.
If you have the possibility and the time to code this AVERAGES INDICATOR, it would be a relief for me and for many other members.
Skyold
Attachments

Skyold wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:40 am Hi mrtools,
Skyold
Try, made it so you can change the periods, seems to be working, if using AutoMaPeriods.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 13):
Skyold, Beastie, kvak, newbie4ever, rudiarius, BeatlemaniaSA, Woodyz, Jimmy, muhammadfarooq, traderduke, optionhk, 太虚一毫, erynade

mrtools wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:23 am Try, made it so you can change the periods, seems to be working, if using AutoMaPeriods.
Thank you very much for the quick coding and support.
It turned out amazingly well. Thank you very much.
This indicator will be very pleasing to many like-minded people who do not use MTF.
Perfect

These users thanked the author Skyold for the post (total 5):
Beastie, kvak, KAESER444, Woodyz, optionhk
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777