Re: Ehlers Indicators for MT4

Jimmy wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 7:30 pm Thank you Mrtools for being so kind to share it over here.

Currently experimenting with it, so far I've utilized a Moving Average to help with the entries. It will be interesting to see how this code develops and if other traders find it working for them :)

If anyone is interested, here's a DMH + Moving Average template for MT4:
Added a signal ma, color on signal cross, and mtf.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 11):
BeatlemaniaSA, alexm, kvak, rudiarius, Jimmy, thomdel, josi, camisa, myrx, 太虚一毫, RodrigoRT7

CandlesticksRe: Ehlers Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 1:03 pm
@mrtools, @kvak, @banzai @jimmy

Wow! Thanks for the amazing Ehlers' Fishers Transform nrp :). I added it to my trading yesterday and this was the result! You guys rock :Fire: :problem:
The quality of the indicators that you and ALL the other amazing coders make available to the community is fantastic! Yes, we as traders have to find the best combinations to suit our own personal trading style and strategy. However, having access to such a wealth of knowledge and expertise is beyond words. My personal thanks to all of you knows no bounds :)

Keep it up guys and may you be blessed with amazing karma! <3 :clap:

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
Jimmy
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

mrtools wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 4:47 am Added a signal ma, color on signal cross, and mtf.
Hello Sir can you add alerts push, email and chart to this indicator please. I guess on the cross of the two ma's and also the 0 line. Possibly the ability to toggle them off and on. So that both could be on at the same time. Thank you for taking your time to read this.

kenshin281180# wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:14 am Hello Sir can you add alerts push, email and chart to this indicator please. I guess on the cross of the two ma's and also the 0 line. Possibly the ability to toggle them off and on. So that both could be on at the same time. Thank you for taking your time to read this.
Try.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
太虚一毫, RodrigoRT7