Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

@kvak master coder :)

I would love for you to work your button magic on the indicator listed below...(button, additional alerts and any extras you feel to add to super size it :D)

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

P.S. I truly appreciate ALL the amazing effort you and the other master coders are putting in for the benefit of the community!!! :problem: :thumbup: :clap: :Hot:

Trading is so much fun and enjoyable now!
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:37 am @kvak master coder :)

I would love for you to work your button magic on the indicator listed below...(button, additional alerts and any extras you feel to add to super size it :D)

buzzer.mq4

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

P.S. I truly appreciate ALL the amazing effort you and the other master coders are putting in for the benefit of the community!!! :problem: :thumbup: :clap: :Hot:

Trading is so much fun and enjoyable now!
Hi bro.
Buzzer is repainting version of non lag MA..reffering this post from Mrtools viewtopic.php?p=1295427430#p1295427430
Use average version from Mrtools where is this MA I think last version is here viewtopic.php?p=1295434112#p1295434112
Or use my indy with 20 averages with Nonlag MA.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 2):
太虚一毫, RodrigoRT7

kvak wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 11:27 am Hi bro.
Buzzer is repainting version of non lag MA..reffering this post from Mrtools viewtopic.php?p=1295427430#p1295427430
Use average version from Mrtools where is this MA I think last version is here viewtopic.php?p=1295434112#p1295434112
Or use my indy with 20 averages with Nonlag MA.
@kvak

Thanks for the insight kvak! :thumbup:
Haha, you know I'm going to be using your indy with button option :sweat:

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA :)
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
kvak
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT