Re: Dynamic Zone indicators for MT4

Wolfgang wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:02 pm Question, with some indicators that I have downloaded, if I paste them into my computer, nothing can be seen?
With Dynamic Zone indicators? Because with "DZ" files you'll need to make sure you've got the Dynamic Zone .dll file in your Libraries folder. Please read: How to install the Dynamic Zone DLL file for details.
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Wolfgang wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:02 pm Question, with some indicators that I have downloaded, if I paste them into my computer, nothing can be seen?
Hi Wolfgang,

I belive you dont have a dynamic zone dll file. Check out the file that I attached to this message, and the instruction where it should be:

Put .dll in the folder /MQL4/Libraries
* also just in case, put the indicators .mq4 or .ex4 files in the folder /MQL4/Indicators

If still no dynamic zone indicator is shown, you might need to allow the dll import. See the screenshot how.
Sincerely,
Sergei

Moving AveragesRe: Dynamic Zone indicators for MT4

Csj179t wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:16 pm I belive you dont have a dynamic zone dll file. Check out the file that I attached to this message, and the instruction where it
hi csj miss ur posts man............ hope u all ok & new website is running good too :wave: :wave: :wave:
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
Csj179t
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

mrtools wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 10:10 am The non repaint coloring is based on the nma crossing the dynamic zone zeroline.
Please excuse my ignorance but whats nma short for
found out Natural Moving Average (NMA)
What are the benefits if any of nma indicator in relation to price action and can they be used in an EA.
Now in your honest opinion what is classed as the best indicator / type to use as the base to work with when developing an EA strategy

Woodyz wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 12:01 pm Please excuse my ignorance but whats nma short for
found out Natural Moving Average (NMA)
What are the benefits if any of nma indicator in relation to price action and can they be used in an EA.
Now in your honest opinion what is classed as the best indicator / type to use as the base to work with when developing an EA strategy
Hi, I may be wrong but suspect the nma is 'normalized' ma whereby you are bounding an ma to fit in a chart sub window between 2 values such as -100 to 100.