Re: Trading Pullbacks System

Meyney wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 1:18 am
i am trying to do as per your way, marked on your chart snap
2 conditions are i marked and following
1. MA lines followed and RN levels confirmation
2. Reversal trades opposite of MA lines based on RSI ob/os down and pullback on RN levels confirmation area.
please give your valuable suggestions
Attachments
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

sal wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 1:29 am i am trying to do as per your way, marked on your chart snap
2 conditions are i marked and following
1. MA lines followed and RN levels confirmation
2. Reversal trades opposite of MA lines based on RSI ob/os down and pullback on RN levels confirmation area.
please give your valuable suggestions
My valuable suggestion: please do not try to simplify this idea/template with 2-3 indicators. You have to look at price action/market structure=use your brain. Told you many times before right? only MA 100? Possible but the idea behind the multiple MA's is you can see easily where to take a pullback position into the 'trend'. example today. watch where price could not break to the upside (sd zone) slowly price is moving downwards...best entries are when ma's are wide (ma's flat; careful chop). You can easily add more positions (not shown on this chart). ps if you post a chart add time and zoom out otherwise I have no idea what you are trying to say, I do not have time to figure out where your zoomed in chart took place...
Attachments

Thanks for all your posts Meyney, I've gone through most of them and it has been very helpful indeed. I find the indices pretty reliably give something to work with at session opens.

M5 crossing H1 7-period EMA (with other slow H1 EMA's to make sure I'm going in the right direction) gives an early entry.

Pullback re-entries on M1 with drawn trend-lines, and confirmed with fast EMA / HMA.

MACD on TF+1 or TF+2 and long-period ZZ/semafor also keep the direction right, though am moving away from indi's, they give me a headache
Attachments
These users thanked the author Pauliz for the post:
vvFish

[quote=Pauliz post_id=1295451023 time=1637256708 user_id=4944709]
Thanks for all your posts Meyney, I've gone through most of them and it has been very helpful indeed. I find the indices pretty reliably give something to work with at session opens.

Ok thanks for your reply P. It does not matter which tools you want to use, in the end it is all about spotting the impulse, and chop + get in at a decent price. You are right we can delete most indicators, but some of them will do their job faster as we can like SD htf zones. This is how I see your chart following my nrp template. Notice 5M chart did not catch-no valid entry- this last big down move, but 1M did and also 15M chart....hmmm....consider 1M on indices best M.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Meyney for the post:
Pauliz