Re: Ehlers Indicators for MT4

hi mr tools
can you please help this brother out there?

i think will be amazing if this indicator have the input settings when the zero line cross:D

Hi Mr Tools,

Thanks for responding.

I'm not sure what the creator of it was thinking, or how it was coded, I have just found that it is pretty accurate for US30. Which is why I thought it was worth adding some decent alert features to it. At the moment it seems to alert when it senses a reversal, but it's much safer imo to alert when the zero line is crossed which is more confirmation that price has reversed/started trending.

In regards to how it's related to fishertransform, it seem to bear some resemblance to this type of Fishers Transform:
ehlers-fisher-transform-mtf.mq4

Re: Ehlers Indicators for MT4

axelush wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 6:52 pm hi mr tools
can you please help this brother out there?

i think will be amazing if this indicator have the input settings when the zero line cross:D

Hi Mr Tools,

Thanks for responding.

I'm not sure what the creator of it was thinking, or how it was coded, I have just found that it is pretty accurate for US30. Which is why I thought it was worth adding some decent alert features to it. At the moment it seems to alert when it senses a reversal, but it's much safer imo to alert when the zero line is crossed which is more confirmation that price has reversed/started trending.

In regards to how it's related to fishertransform, it seem to bear some resemblance to this type of Fishers Transform:
ehlers-fisher-transform-mtf.mq4
If you set alerts on slope to false and you have alerts on, it should alert on zero cross.