Re: Identify This Indicator

Diamond wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:58 am hi would you mind telling me the name of the indicator and where to buy it maybe i can post it here.
Try this one.
These users thanked the author Borshchov A.N. for the post:
SijjiN

Meyney wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 1:50 am the boxes are SD zones set to a higher timeframe (on your chart 1H), known as zone indicator. very useful. Rest dots/arrows seems sort of zigzag version
Thanks bro for your response. However, the person using it predicted some trades before it happened and voila the trades went as she predicted. The only problem is that she won't sell or give it out. She claims she made the system 2 years ago

Yk_empire wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:23 pm The owner wants to sell for $500 but i'm broke as a joke. i will apprecciate if anyone can help with it and give me some free stuff.
Hi, it's a con, there's a standard 'supply and demand' bar indicator and a repainting zig-zag type arrows indicator and a couple of mt4 arrows stuck on top.

You can tell the arrow indicator repaints because it happily paints down arrows on bull bars, it can only do that if it's guessing, in which case many would be wrong, if they are all good it has repainted, back painted or corrected them later on.
These users thanked the author Ogee for the post (total 2):
ionone, QSD