Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

How good is the new Zorin OS 16 Pro

On the right of the screen we have MT4 running on a 4gb RamDrive in Linux Zorin OS.
And on the left of the screen we have Windows 10 Pro Enterprise edition running in a VirtualBox in Linux Zorin OS.
There is no lag between the two Systems running and the boot up speed of Windows is like a micro second with F all resources running in the background (great for serious gaming), once you log in you are ready to go.... Nice!

Xard777
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 7):
Skyold, Mundu19, humbatov, msbh, DRAXILL, Jedidiah, DaveTrader
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

If you are like me a Linux newbie here is a trap you can avoid and stop you tearing out your hair all day like me. If you copy you MT4 folders from windows and paste them into Linux the indicators folder has a lower case I, with upper case the indicators even appeared in MT4 navigator on Linux but you can't open them.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 3):
Pauliz, Toad Fish, DaveTrader
nil desperandum

xard777 wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 10:21 am Here is the link to install and run windows in a VirtualBox on Linux.
Xard777 Thank you very much for your help all these while and I really want to take this time to say thank you. Even with the oldest trading system you gave us, I am still making money and I want to appreciate you for your works.

By the way, running the linux is it faster than the windows10?

Thanks once more.

Penuelophir
These users thanked the author Penuelophir for the post:
XXXX

Penuelophir wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:53 am Xard777 Thank you very much for your help all these while and I really want to take this time to say thank you. Even with the oldest trading system you gave us, I am still making money and I want to appreciate you for your works.

By the way, running the linux is it faster than the windows10?

Thanks once more.

Penuelophir
Xard says it is a lot quicker for him, it does away with a lot of the bloatware etc in windows that slow it down, especially lower-spec computers.

I have attached XARD's guide for setting up a ram drive to improve performance also.

Here is another video about how to setup WINE so you can run the windows version of MT4 on LINUX. Follow the steps for installing WINE and WINE Tricks before installing MT4, you don't need to worry about the rest of the video if you are just wanting to get MT4 onto LINUX.

These users thanked the author XXXX for the post:
Penuelophir
nil desperandum

Hi Guys

Im new on this forum, and just downloaded the following system, and i have a few questions?

1. Can someone point me where the instructions of how to use this system are or even a link to the relevant page , although have gone through a good few pages on how to use it, but information seems to be scattered everywhere ?

If i can get the most simple "HOW TO " trade this system instructions link anywhere i would be grateful.

2. I cant seem to understand the second DOT concept , Although i do understand when there is a crossover of moving averages then in downtrend the first retrace
(lower High), is where a trade is more likely to go in your direction and vice versa for an uptrend.
therefore, which chart do you count the dots from the higher T/F or the lower T/F i.e if im trading the 5 min in to the 15min, which chart ?

3. Can anybody recommend which XARD system is the most easiest and profitable to trade ?
although i have downloaded latest system as per the first page link.
Attachments