Re: v2v dynamic system

Dynamic MyRSI with NET and v2v dynamic trading system

─ DCP tool got updated with a static value of 3.6 seconds work speed.
─ Added button switch (ON/OFF) using DCP tool with MyRSI with NET
─ Now, it has three based (Dz) bands selection ( NET, MyRSI and MyRSI and NET)
─ Updated templates

re-attached...  
The stand-alone (well, sort of) release of Dz MyRSI with NET... You may get it here >>> viewtopic.php?p=1295450578#p1295450578

These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post:
Dimkin
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

─ Added button for Price type (e.g. HA APB (best formula) Close, HA APB (best formula) Delta... etc.)
─ Maximum period or length to use (auto-generated or via input parameter) is 27 and the minimum is 9
─ Updated templates

The stand-alone release (well, sort of) of the dynamic MyRSI with NET can be downloaded here >>> viewtopic.php?p=1295450578#p1295450578
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

─ MyRSI with NET:
1) Added VHF (Vertical Horizontal Filter)
2) Improved fetching, and processing of the generated DCP value

─ Updated templates

The stand-alone release (well, sort of) of the dynamic MyRSI with NET can be downloaded here >>> viewtopic.php?p=1295450578#p1295450578 

Nbats7979 wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 2:59 am Does this work on round planets as well?
Poor fellow... tsk tsk tsk. You really "actually" know a lot of bullshit besides being a hater now. Do you have some kind of vendetta against me now? ; )─
Take a cold shower to wash away your negative thoughts, and if it rains... go outside and let the raindrops fall to your face. Then, maybe... perhaps...

Anyway, be kind. There's nothing wrong with being kind to fellow men. Otherwise, if it makes you truly and madly happy with these things, go back to that thread to post all the things you "actually" know.

Good luck!
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post:
Skyold

─ MyRSI with NET got optimized and the indicator buffer line width got updated according to the chart scale.
─ Updated templates: Please make sure to load it due to changes in the buffer line draw order.

You may download the stand-alone (well, sort of) dynamic MyRSI with NET here >>> viewtopic.php?p=1295450845#p1295450845
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post (total 2):
Skyold, Jimmy

─ Added next timeframe button or MTF mode for dynamic MyRSI with NET
─ Updated templates

You may download the stand-alone (well, sort of) dynamic MyRSI with NET here >>> viewtopic.php?p=1295450845#p1295450845
Attachments
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post (total 2):
Jimmy, Krunal Gajjar

─ MyRSI with NET and TDZ MomenTicks: Added DCP threshold control for auto-generated input number for Period/Length: The threshold control scope is within the window time of assigned works speed time. Still on the experimental stage, and there might be another way of handling this. Such us, assigned its own time window.
─ Fixed small issue with Anchored VWAP tool
─ Updated templates

re-attached... again!  
You may download the stand-alone (well, sort of) dynamic MyRSI with NET here (final release) >>> viewtopic.php?p=1295451011#p1295451011

nathanvbasko wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 12:43 am Dynamic MyRSI with NET and v2v dynamic trading system

─ MyRSI with NET and TDZ MomenTicks: Added DCP threshold control for auto-generated input number for Period/Length:
─ Fixed small issue with Anchored VWAP tool
Hi nathanvbasko,
Unfortunately, I cannot find any TDZ MomenTicks with DCP settings in the new ZIP files.
Skyold
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777