Re: COVID CONTINUED

Yeah,Ogee, he "nailed" it.....simply pointing out the obvious. But so did others. The problem is, it stops there. No actions, no consequences, no law suits, no nothing.
Thus, I always ask, then what's the point of doing so!? No wonder, the Pfiz CEO has the guts to call other people criminals and being responsible for killing Millions in the light of the fact of his company's criminal actions. Usually such statement would result in erasing billions from the stock value. Well, as I said, usually...... I won't hold my breath though!

RplusT wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 11:58 am
Yeah,Ogee, he "nailed" it.....simply pointing out the obvious. But so did others. The problem is, it stops there. No actions, no consequences, no law suits, no nothing.
Thus, I always ask, then what's the point of doing so!? No wonder, the Pfiz CEO has the guts to call other people criminals and being responsible for killing Millions in the light of the fact of his company's criminal actions. Usually such statement would result in erasing billions from the stock value. Well, as I said, usually...... I won't hold my breath though!
The problem is the DOJ has been completely corrupted, they are part of the deep state, that was evident during the Trump presidency when they spent the entire time chasing fake Russia allegations and totally ignored Hillary Clinton's blatant crimes such as destroying all her emails when subpoenaed to produce them.

One of the earlier vids by Dr David Martin goes into some detail about the DOJ and the drug companies.

Meanwhile the DOJ are going to back Biden all the way.

Fox News @FoxNews
1h
DOJ says it will 'vigorously defend' Biden OSHA COVID-19 vaccine mandate in court.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/doj-vi ... date-court

Don't forget, these vaccines offer100% protection haha, the AZ vax for example,

''In the trial of 23,848 subjects across the UK, Brazil, and South Africa, there was one death in the placebo group and no deaths in the vaccinated group.

One less death out of a total of one, indeed, was a relative reduction of 100% but the absolute reduction was 0.01%.

Meanwhile, the Pfizer trial,

1g1.PNG

1g2.PNG

https://maryannedemasi.com/publications ... ay-experts

New Zealand's draconian zero-Covid policy flattened the curve again, this time along the wrong axis:
Dr. Eli David @DrEliDavid 17h
pass6.PNG

Sacking unvaccinated care workers probably won't prevent care home residents dying with / from COVID. But it will add pressure onto to the remaining workforce and result in worse care for residents. Highly vaccinated staff does not = low COVID deaths. datatosee.com @dontbetyet 20h
1g3.PNG

1. Similar Topics

1. "Force installed" COVID App by Google

0 Replies 1503 Views

by ChuChu Rocket, Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:55 pm in Forex Fundamentals & News

0 Replies

Return to “Trader's Lounge”

Users viewing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], SEMrush [Bot] and 0 guests