Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

Guys... I'm just wondering if there are really default on-click sounds from the indicator button feature. Kinda, disturbing while wearing a headphone.

I noticed today only... Maybe I'm always listening to techno sounds for some time and I barely noticed the clicking sounds ; )─
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

nathanvbasko wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 2:31 am Guys... I'm just wondering if there are default on-click sounds from the indicator button feature. Kinda, disturbing while wearing a headphone.

I noticed today only... Maybe I'm always listening to techno sounds for some time and I barely noticed the clicking sounds ; )─
... weird. There were clicking sounds whenever I click the ON /OFF button. Now gone.
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

nathanvbasko wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 2:45 am ... weird. There were clicking sounds whenever I click the ON /OFF button. Now gone.
haha, strange that you only noticed now :) It's one of the features that @kvak introduces in his button versions of indicators ;)

If it disturbs you simply delete the "tick.wav" in the indicator options panel ;)

Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
Banzai
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 3:05 am haha, strange that you only noticed now :) It's one of the features that @kvak introduces in his button versions of indicators ;)

If it disturbs you simply delete the "tick.wav" in the indicator options panel ;)

Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
Now I know the reason... It was the first time I attached an ON/OFF buttons indicator to my chart from this thread together with the tool that I have with button feature,
And Mr. Smith (from The Matrix) attacked other indis with buttons on my chart and suddenly enables the on-click sounds too ; )─

kvak wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 10:39 am Make a colored version of cronex tachi.
Thanks a lot for all the work you do.

P. S.: As always - I don't want to spoil the party - but if you find a moment to reflect:
compare cronex tachi to a SMA50 - you will find that - basically - it gives the same signals.
Just saying, guys, just saying...
These users thanked the author josi for the post (total 2):
kvak, Meyney