NO LINKS OR MQL SOURCE CODE REQUESTS. Please follow the rules.

Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

kvak wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 10:32 am
Try it.
Added Autowidth for bars and button.
kvak wrote: Make a colored version of cronex tachi.
Wow! Awesome @kvak :Fire: :Fire:

BeatlemaniaSA
"The KEY to trading success is emotional discipline. If intelligence were the key, there would be a lot more people making money trading!"

Guys... I'm just wondering if there are really default on-click sounds from the indicator button feature. Kinda, disturbing while wearing a headphone.

I noticed today only... Maybe I'm always listening to techno sounds for some time and I barely noticed the clicking sounds ; )─

nathanvbasko wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 2:31 am
Guys... I'm just wondering if there are default on-click sounds from the indicator button feature. Kinda, disturbing while wearing a headphone.

I noticed today only... Maybe I'm always listening to techno sounds for some time and I barely noticed the clicking sounds ; )─
... weird. There were clicking sounds whenever I click the ON /OFF button. Now gone.

nathanvbasko wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 2:45 am
... weird. There were clicking sounds whenever I click the ON /OFF button. Now gone.
haha, strange that you only noticed now :) It's one of the features that @kvak introduces in his button versions of indicators ;)

If it disturbs you simply delete the "tick.wav" in the indicator options panel ;)

Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
"The KEY to trading success is emotional discipline. If intelligence were the key, there would be a lot more people making money trading!"

BeatlemaniaSA wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 3:05 am
haha, strange that you only noticed now :) It's one of the features that @kvak introduces in his button versions of indicators ;)

If it disturbs you simply delete the "tick.wav" in the indicator options panel ;)

Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
Now I know the reason... It was the first time I attached an ON/OFF buttons indicator to my chart from this thread together with the tool that I have with button feature,
And Mr. Smith (from The Matrix) attacked other indis with buttons on my chart and suddenly enables the on-click sounds too ; )─

1. Similar Topics

1. Off Quotes

1 Replies 201 Views

by DansPortal, Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:32 am in Coding Help

1 Replies
    2. 0 Replies
    3. Two indicators in the window

5 Replies 1834 Views

by juanlu999, Sat Apr 24, 2021 2:51 am in MT4 Indicators

5 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”

Users viewing this forum: andrei-1, axelush, Bing [Bot], bubu3088, CommonCrawl [Bot], Demos4x, DVanAssen, ffsss, global, juantrader, KAESER444, kvak, Majestic-12 [Bot], SEMrush [Bot], talaate, Woodyz and 57 guests