Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hi Mr. Tools, Coders and Everyone Respectively,

I have a question regarding this great indicator by Mladen. Many MTF indicators give a signal or arrow, once the day closes. However, I noticed this indicator can give signals before the day closes, which would be an early entry. I just want to know if the signal is legitimate or should I wait for the day to end. I was thinking because it's adaptive, that once it gives a signal, it won't change.

Any help, would be great...Thanks!

P.S. As you can see, Entering when the Aqua Blue dot appearing would have been a perfect entry on AUDCAD and the Orange Dots would have been perfect sells. However, if I have to wait till the daily candle closes, then so be it. I just can't read code to determine the legitimacy of the signal when given on the 4HR Tf in MTF mode. I also tried editing the settings to mimic the daily setting on the 4HR TF, but it seems impossible to get them to line up correctly.

naluvs01 wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 2:18 am Hi Mr. Tools, Coders and Everyone Respectively,

I have a question regarding this great indicator by Mladen. Many MTF indicators give a signal or arrow, once the day closes. However, I noticed this indicator can give signals before the day closes, which would be an early entry. I just want to know if the signal is legitimate or should I wait for the day to end. I was thinking because it's adaptive, that once it gives a signal, it won't change.

P.S. As you can see, Entering when the Aqua Blue dot appearing would have been a perfect entry on AUDCAD and the Orange Dots would have been perfect sells. However, if I have to wait till the daily candle closes, then so be it. I just can't read code to determine the legitimacy of the signal when given on the 4HR Tf in MTF mode. I also tried editing the settings to mimic the daily setting on the 4HR TF, but it seems impossible to get them to line up correctly.
no way that orange dot would be formed on that up candle,
it changes at a specific level then paints the signal on the day at the days start
alot of these mtf indicators would benifit from a long/short painted level threshold
so you would know beforehand at what level the indicator would change
These users thanked the author Tradehunter for the post:
naluvs01

naluvs01 wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 2:18 am Hi Mr. Tools, Coders and Everyone Respectively,

If arrow on first = false it should shift the arrow to the right might give you a more accurate mtf signal, but yeah for safety think it would be best to wait till the daily close. Also try it on demo for awhile, might be a very good observation on your part.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
naluvs01

adamspd1983 wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 10:50 am Would it be possible to make a moving average indicator similar to the default moving average indicator that comes with mt4 that allows you to apply to previous indicator? I searched all over this forum and google but couldn't find something. Basically would be nice to apply different moving averages to indicators other than the default four.
Would be nice but far as I know not possible in mt4.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
adamspd1983

@ mrtools

Respected Sir,

If you like this idea then Request you to Please Add below options to : macd all colored (mtf + arrows + alerts).ex4
1) Zones colour & vertical lines - as available in MACD (zones lines ahtf) Indi
2) Various Averages

Reason for request : This will make this Indi all in one Macd with all functions.

Thanks for your Kindness, Support.
Thanks.