Moving AveragesRe: Cronex Taichi Indicators for MT4

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 3:40 pm P.S. I finished most of the trades with a total of about 250 pips. One or two will continue to run :)
hows trades going dis week bro?? hope u are in the green........... just wishing u a good week man :wave: :wave: :wave:
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Re: Cronex Taichi Indicators for MT4

ImpLaNT wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 10:53 pm The new template turned out to be very rich and "bold" thanks to the many indicators equipped with buttons. Not a bad combination of components in the template. Good appearance (which is also important). It turned out pretty cool. Well done, BeatleMania...
@ImpLaNT thanks! Yeah, I like a BOLD and clean chart. I love the ability to bring up ALL the indicators if needed, a combination of any of them or a clean candlestick chart if I so desire :)

Regards,
BealtemaniaSA
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

ImpLaNT wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 12:00 am Are you planning to share a new template with indicators? I believe that this would be a good help in work for people who trade on long timeframes. And although I am not one of them, I would also like to have this template in my arsenal. Decent work.
@ImpLaNT, sure no problem. I'll put it all together for the members and then everyone can test it and see if it suits their trading style :)

Thanks again :thumbup:

BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
ImpLaNT

Hi All members and moderators,

Here as requested by @ImpLaNT for the template and indicators I use is the zip file containing everything I use in my trading strategy :) Give it a test guys and let us know how it works for you.

I trade ONLY the H4 and it works for me because of my work commitments :) However, other members will be very interested to know if this works on other lower time frames.

To your trading success guys and girls :) :thumbup: :problem: :Fire:

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 6):
Jimmy, kvak, ImpLaNT, GetThere, BizanJunior, Chickenspicy

LikeRe: Cronex Taichi Indicators for MT4

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 12:21 am Hi All members and moderators,

Here as requested by @ImpLaNT for the template and indicators I use is the zip file containing everything I use in my trading strategy :) Give it a test guys and let us know how it works for you.

I trade ONLY the H4 and it works for me because of my work commitments :) However, other members will be very interested to know if this works on other lower time frames.

Cronex Taichi + Indicators.zip

To your trading success guys and girls :) :thumbup: :problem: :Fire:

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
Neato! Great work man it's always exciting to try out other trader's templates and setups :thumbup:

Thank you Beatle :)
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 3):
BeatlemaniaSA, Jedidiah, Chickenspicy
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance