Re: v2v dynamic system

nathanvbasko wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:23 am

Hi nathanvbasko,
thank you for your continuous post about the extensions of your v2v.
I am a fan of your TDZ Momenticks. If it is possible and feasible, and you have the time; can you please code TDZ with NET?
Thank you
Skyold
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

Skyold wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:57 am Hi nathanvbasko,
thank you for your continuous post about the extensions of your v2v.
I am a fan of your TDZ Momenticks. If it is possible and feasible, and you have the time; can you please code TDZ with NET?
Thank you
Skyold
The end result after this dynamic experiment of MyRSI with NET is to look for the feasibility or viability of fusing the two as one indicator. Its just needs time.
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post:
Skyold
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

System optimizations... v2v dynamic trading system

─ Set up a default timeframe tick/volume work data source that dynamically changes upon data horizon (not)breached.
─ Completely fused dynamic MyRSI with NET to v2v dynamic system flow (e.g. integrated inside disconnection handlers)

These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post:
Krunal Gajjar
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

Dynamic MyRSI with NET v1.11 ─ fused with v2v dynamic trading system

─ Updated process flow and fix minor issues with the applied price filter
─ For a bit of improvement in terms of loading and process, I added the automatic generation of the number of bars for such.
─ New templates

Dynamic MyRSI with NET ( Noise Elimination Technology)

─ Fixed issues with both releases: Stand-alone release and the one fused with v2v dynamic trading system
─ Disable access to parameter buttons when loading: Applied on both releases.
─ Added disconnection handler with the stand-alone release
─ Updated templates

re-attached... again   ─ The differences between the stand-alone (well, sort of) and the v2v trading system release are the followings...
(1) This one doesn't have a detection feature for the sudden surge of volatility (...replaced with work speed in minutes - parameter adjustment), and
(2) the work data source doesn't use the data horizon feature (quality tick/volume data usage) whenever it moves from TF to TF. Instead, it uses the current TF only
(3) With this stand-alone release, it has its own ON/OFF control via global variables.
(4) Plus, a reactive behavior whenever the MT4 disconnected due to internet or broker server issues.

You may get the stand-alone release here >>> viewtopic.php?p=1295450396#p1295450396re-attached...

nathanvbasko wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 6:16 am  
You may get the stand-alone release here >>> viewtopic.php?p=1295450396#p1295450396re-attached...
Can you please explain what the DC_PERIOD does?
I have seen that the period is automatically changed in TDZ Momenticks. What is the purpose of this?
Thanks in advance.
Skyold
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

Skyold wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 9:13 am Can you please explain what the DC_PERIOD does?
I have seen that the period is automatically changed in TDZ Momenticks. What is the purpose of this?
Thanks in advance.
Skyold
The DCP (Dominant Cycle Period)

The generated period (and/or length) is the output calculated from the current cycle period which is the approximate amount of days between a current peak or valley and the next peak or valley. The original intention is just for information use only but you may use it according to what it represents for you either as an input length or some other way around (e.g. just like what mrtools have for this tool >>> viewtopic.php?p=1295157500#p1295157500)

This is based on Homodyne Discriminator by John F. Ehlers, Rocket Science for Traders >>> attached below  
For further information... you may visit this attached forum >>> app.php/attach/file/3354146

With TDZ or MyRSI with NET variation and the entire v2v trading system tools uses this DCP generated value. And stored the period or length value inside the global variable(s).

The core idea of using the DCP tool on my system as an input length is to move out of the normal norm of manually inputting a parameter period a couple of times in just one currency pair alone or when moving from TF to TF. Using this DCP tool eliminates all those nuisances to speed up your technical analysis at glance. This may look like a repainting issue because it dynamically changes the input length or period and updates the buffer line drawn by the indicator/tool using the generated DCP. But In my point of view, I don't have to be concerned with such... Because one must be more concerned about what's on the right side of the chart/indicator(s) or tool, and what's on the left side of the chart or those Japanese or HA candles and/or price action behavior. Otherwise, if one is more concerned about what's happened on the left side of the indicator that looks always right all time, and that at times may lead us to a misconception.