Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

sal wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:48 am i didnt understand
you mean remove the code from the part.
i need these levels and bar
trendsize = histogrambars size
zero - centre line. this can be remove... :think:
Sorry.Have some internet issue....Write from phone....after color dimgray try replace "," with ";"......
Edit and line 20 and 22 end with ","....
Its working?
These users thanked the author kvak for the post:
sal

pacois wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:44 am Hi, adjustments other than values ​​1 -2 etc will not affect the lines.'HalfTrend.
Your reply somewhat "bothered" me. Are you saying that if I change the setting to say 1,5 that it would not make any difference to the HalfTrendline?
If yes, then I have to tell you that it actually does and the results are pleasing.
If that is not what you meant, kindly explain your message to me again, please.
Best regards,
Hercs.

Hercs78 wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 10:47 pm Your reply somewhat "bothered" me. Are you saying that if I change the setting to say 1,5 that it would not make any difference to the HalfTrendline?
If yes, then I have to tell you that it actually does and the results are pleasing.
If that is not what you meant, kindly explain your message to me again, please.
Best regards,
Hercs.
Hi, sorry, I have tried various settings other than 1-2-3 etc, I have tried 1.9,1.5 etc and they don't visually change the lines, at least for me. Thanks. Best regards.
Attachments
These users thanked the author pacois for the post:
Hercs78

Would it be possible to make a moving average indicator similar to the default moving average indicator that comes with mt4 that allows you to apply to previous indicator? I searched all over this forum and google but couldn't find something. Basically would be nice to apply different moving averages to indicators other than the default four.
These users thanked the author adamspd1983 for the post:
Beastie