Re: DSL (Discontinued Signal Line) indicators

太虚一毫 wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 3:53 pm When teacher kvak is free, please choose one of Dynamic_zones_absolutestrength_of_averages_diff_2.mq4, Dynamic zones Polychromatic momentum 5.13 BT.mq4, and make a DSL version. Thanks a lot! :thumbup:
Hi.
Not able to make it DSL version with gradient colored.
But make remake this version, clasic colored...
Try it.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 3):
太虚一毫, Jimmy, camisa

Moving AveragesRe: DSL (Discontinued Signal Line) indicators

mrtools wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 4:28 am This is a version of the discontinued signal line of absolute strength averages difference, it's mtf with arrows,alerts, and multi symbol.
Thank you for coding this Mrtools (and Mladen) this is a neat indicator. Hope you can have a look at my template below for 4H trading :)

太虚一毫 wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 4:51 am Prior to this, the focus was on relative strength (RSI). Absolutestrength means absolute strength in Chinese.

I don't understand the absolute strength algorithm, but this DSL version is very good! Very accurate! :thumbup:
Thanks for reviewing this bro, this one can be a bit tricky but I think I've got some settings that will work well for 4H charts but may also do okay for intraday trading? What do you think?
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 5):
太虚一毫, A_5, Borshchov A.N., stond, Chickenspicy
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Re: DSL (Discontinued Signal Line) indicators

Jimmy wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 4:05 pm Thank you for coding this Mrtools (and Mladen) this is a neat indicator. Hope you can have a look at my template below for 4H trading :)

Thanks for reviewing this bro, this one can be a bit tricky but I think I've got some settings that will work well for 4H charts but may also do okay for intraday trading? What do you think?
Agree with you. The template settings are great! :thumbup: