Re: Jurik Smoothed Indicators for MT4

Hi @mrtools and @kvak,

Would it be possible to add alerts (for when the slope changes colour and direction as well as crossing the zero line) and a button to the excellent velocity indicator listed below? I'm absolutely loving the amazing coding skills that the master coders are displaying on this website!!

We traders are extremely lucky to have guys like you providing us with the tools to beat the market makers and change our lives and those around us for the better!

Keep up the amazing work guys :thumbup: :problem: :clap:
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 2):
RodrigoRT7, Jedidiah
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 8:26 am Hi @mrtools and @kvak,

Would it be possible to add alerts (for when the slope changes colour and direction as well as crossing the zero line) and a button to the excellent velocity indicator listed below? I'm absolutely loving the amazing coding skills that the master coders are displaying on this website!!

We traders are extremely lucky to have guys like you providing us with the tools to beat the market makers and change our lives and those around us for the better!

Keep up the amazing work guys :thumbup: :problem: :clap:

!!velocity (mtf + divergence).ex4

Added the alerts.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
Milad8732, 太虚一毫, Chickenspicy, RodrigoRT7

mrtools wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 7:11 am Added the alerts.
Wow! You are the best!! :clap: :thumbup: :Fire:

@mrtools, will you be adding the button (similar to kvak's) or will you give kvak permission to add it to your .mq4 code?

Warmest regards,

BeatlemaniaSA

P.S. My apologies for posting this request again in the Indicator requests section ;)
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

kimhyunmin wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 8:10 am Hello!
First of all, thank you for all your hard work.
Currently using jurik filter 1.02 AHTF.
I am using it on a 1m chart, and I want to see the 15m jurik filter on the 1m chart together, how should I do it?
I would like to see the 1m jurik filter and the 15m jurik filter together on the 1m chart.
Open up a 1 minute chart and place the indicators on the chart and set the time frame of the indicator to 15 minutes.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
kimhyunmin