Re: Is The Earth Flat ?

ionone wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 10:53 pm yeah but do you truly take into consideration the curvature of the earth in your calculations ? meaning the pilot has to drop the nose of the plane constantly to stay on earth and not end up in space ?
nothing about curvature data (into consideration) inside our equation at all.
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

RplusT wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 11:06 pm Ha, I knew it!!! The earth is flat, evolution is a hoax and, moving fast forward into the presence, the fluid Pfizer/Biontech/Moderna produce are vaccines.
Now, just be careful. Flat objects tend to have an edge. If you live nearby, watch out and don't fall over it. Ok?! ........ :D
If there's an edge, there's the so-called Firmament wherein man can't get through, so why would you fall? On a ball shape place... You can't fall because of gravity? There were multiple equations about Gravity... Until Einstein made the Universe put into the equation to justify Gravity. Is the Universe real?

Think of this the other way around. If you are the God, the creator of all things in the beginning... Why would you make a ball shape place to put all Matters on its surface?
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post:
moey_dw
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

nathanvbasko wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:24 am nothing about curvature data (into consideration) inside our equation at all.
exactly. that's the same for my brother who works in road construction and such. nobody would integrate curvature data in the calculations
you just consider everything flat, and it works fine that way. Planes don't sweat it, they take off, go straight, then take down. there is not 'following of the curve otherwise you end up in space"...
I think it would break if curvature was taken into consideration

nathanvbasko wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:46 am If there's an edge, there's the so-called Firmament wherein man can't get through, so why would you fall? On a ball shape place... You can't fall because of gravity? There were multiple equations about Gravity... Until Einstein made the Universe put into the equation to justify Gravity. Is the Universe real?

Think of this the other way around. If you are the God, the creator of all things in the beginning... Why would you make a ball shape place to put all Matters on its surface?
what's unbelieveable for me is the moon : We're supposed to believe that its rotation speed matches perfectly the rotation of earth on its axis so that we always see the exact same face (but it's rotating !). of the moon... Pure UNBELIEVABLE luck

LikeRe: Is The Earth Flat ?

nathanvbasko wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:46 am Think of this the other way around. If you are the God, the creator of all things in the beginning... Why would you make a ball shape place to put all Matters on its surface?
dis is true & agree of this also it says in the bible....... it does not matter ppl make fun of this but it is not round ball

look at all pictures of earth it is all CGI never a real pic........ same with PLANETS it is all just 3d graphics or drawings!!!! call me stupid but it's what I believe
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈