Re: Is The Earth Flat ?

ionone wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:12 pm :In Love:
not joking
what do you think ?

one of the biggest proof i've seen is a video of a gyroscope filmed for many successive hours and it doesn't rotate, proving, if the video is real, that the earth at least doesn't rotate.
Hmm, @ionone I think you may be spending a bit too many hours watching the charts :Rofl: :Rofl: :Rofl:
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 3):
newbie4ever, Kathy McGarry, Jedidiah
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

ionone wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:12 pm :In Love:
not joking
what do you think ?

one of the biggest proof i've seen is a video of a gyroscope filmed for many successive hours and it doesn't rotate, proving, if the video is real, that the earth at least doesn't rotate.
This is someone who made a series about "Destroying Flat Earth Without Using Science" 🤣
Don't mind me. I'm just walking around!

newbie4ever wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:48 pm This is someone who made a series about "Destroying Flat Earth Without Using Science" 🤣
I'm an aeronautical engineer... and we don't consider earth is round and rotates at 460 meters per second--or roughly 1,000 miles per hour with our calculation. Therefore, our equation considers the earth is immovable not moving or not rotating at all and it is plainly flat surface.
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post (total 3):
newbie4ever, moey_dw, Jedidiah
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

This was in that videos comment section, interesting. And I think that was not really good explanation about moon, it is so far away so, maybe that is why we all see same moon, I mean if human goes around anthill and face pointing towards anthill all the time, all ants should see same human face.

QUESTION to explore: Water always Finds its Level:
"*The natural physics of water is to find and maintain its level*. If Earth were a giant spinning sphere tilting and hurling through space then truly flat, consistently level surfaces would not exist here. There would be a massive bulge of water in the oceans because of the curvature of the earth. If earth was curved and spinning the oceans of water would be flowing down to level and covering land. Some rivers would be impossibly flowing uphill. There would massive water chaos and flooding! What we would see and experience would be vastly different! But since Earth is in fact an extended flat plane, this fundamental physical property of fluids finding and remaining level is consistent with experience and common sense. The water remains flat because the earth is flat"

Anyways, interesting.
These users thanked the author ZZTop for the post:
newbie4ever

nathanvbasko wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:52 pm I'm an aeronautical engineer... and we don't consider earth is round and rotates at 460 meters per second--or roughly 1,000 miles per hour with our calculation. Therefore, our equation considers the earth is immovable not moving or not rotating at all and it is plainly flat surface.
yeah but do you truly take into consideration the curvature of the earth in your calculations ? meaning the pilot has to drop the nose of the plane constantly to stay on earth and not end up in space ?
These users thanked the author ionone for the post:
newbie4ever

Ha, I knew it!!! The earth is flat, evolution is a hoax and, moving fast forward into the presence, the fluid Pfizer/Biontech/Moderna produce are vaccines.
Now, just be careful. Flat objects tend to have an edge. If you live nearby, watch out and don't fall over it. Ok?! ........ :D
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post:
Alphonse91

RplusT wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 11:06 pm Ha, I knew it!!! The earth is flat, evolution is a hoax and, moving fast forward into the presence, the fluid Pfizer/Biontech/Moderna produce are vaccines.
Now, just be careful. Flat objects tend to have an edge. If you live nearby, watch out and don't fall over it. Ok?! ........ :D
a simple beach is enough...no need for sharp edge lol

and what I've learned in 43 years of life, is that you take the most commonly accepted fact, then take the exact opposite, and you're usually not far from the truth