Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

pantera wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 8:20 am Re: Step Nema (mtf + alerts + arrows)

Mr Tools,

I apologize for my previous posting. I should have paid closer attention to the site's rules.

I was only looking to see which which buffers are used by the arrows and perhaps the change in trend direction.

Very best regards,

Pantera
Up arrow is buffer #5 and down arrow is buffer #6.

Re: ALMA Trading Strategy

Sagiv wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 6:22 am Dear Mr Banzai,

Please add arrow when ALMA changing color its much more easier for us to use it with arrow, Also and more important, as you know the ALMA 50 its a signal trigger by itself.

Thank you!
ALMA + zones + arrows

no on/off button yet.
AHTF = Automatic Higher Time Frame
arrows = on/off
alerts = on/off
zones = on/off
nrp = no repaint
These users thanked the author Banzai for the post (total 4):
rudiarius, 太虚一毫, Thangarasu, Sagiv

Moving AveragesRe: Moving Average indicators for MT4

Hi, I downloaded the indicator Averages-9.42 (mtf + alerts + arrows+ kelt + button) some days ago, a very good indicator that I am using frequently,
the problem?... this indicator has the option to choose the ordinary timeframes plus the First Higher timeframe, Second Higher ,etc.. if I choose the "current" timeframe or
any timeframe 5,15,30,1H,4H, etc, the indicator works fine, the button remains activated or no activated when I change timeframes.. the problem is when I choose
the First Higher or Second higher etc,, every time that I change timeframes the button is activated "on' and the lines appears on the chart, I use more than 4 Ma lines , sometimes I use one, sometimes two, sometimes all , and the problem is that I need to turn off all the buttons when I change Timeframes, because my chart is very
cluttered, very annoying..
Please, if somebody can modify the indicator (buttons) to STAY OFF when I change timeframes I'll appreciated , only with the First Higher, Second Higher settings, etc is the hassle..
Thanks

NewLight wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 4:57 pm Hi, I downloaded the indicator Averages-9.42 (mtf + alerts + arrows+ kelt + button) some days ago, a very good indicator that I am using frequently,
the problem?... this indicator has the option to choose the ordinary timeframes plus the First Higher timeframe, Second Higher ,etc.. if I choose the "current" timeframe or
any timeframe 5,15,30,1H,4H, etc, the indicator works fine, the button remains activated or no activated when I change timeframes.. the problem is when I choose
the First Higher or Second higher etc,, every time that I change timeframes the button is activated "on' and the lines appears on the chart, I use more than 4 Ma lines , sometimes I use one, sometimes two, sometimes all , and the problem is that I need to turn off all the buttons when I change Timeframes, because my chart is very
cluttered, very annoying..
Please, if somebody can modify the indicator (buttons) to STAY OFF when I change timeframes I'll appreciated , only with the First Higher, Second Higher settings, etc is the hassle..
Thanks

averages - 9.42 (mtf + alerts + arrows + kelt + button).ex4
use the visualization option on every indicator and set it to the time frame you want to see it on, thats one option

Tradehunter wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 10:19 pm use the visualization option on every indicator and set it to the time frame you want to see it on, thats one option
Thank You for your help, yes that is a option that I use, but most of the time I prefer to hide ALL of the ma lines (many) and activate it according to the timeframes that I am using, if I'm using a 6 ma period, set to the next higher timeframe and using the 5 Min chart, I can see the 15 Min ma lines, if I use the 1 Hour timeframe Ma next higher, I can select (with button) if I want to see or not the Ma lines from the next , 4 Hours or not, I want to keep hiding the lines UNTIL I really want to look at it, many indicator in my chart, I know that PA is king, maybe in the future I eliminate mostly all of them, this is a new system that I am trying. .LOL