Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

kimhyunmin wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 6:25 am How does it work?

2. moving average 36 exp high
3. moving average 36 exp low = same gold band?

1. MA 102 and What is the other one?(yellow color MA)
Sorry, but no offence, based on your question i suggest you go thru the XARD thread again. FYI, The yellow/blue line is actually part of the XARD system - xu-v8xard universe rev001c.
What i have done to my charts is just the same as what XARD have shared in this group. Except for the purple line.

PS. dont trade on m1 tf alone. It will lead to disaster.
These users thanked the author LJC for the post:
kimhyunmin

LJC wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 6:59 am Sorry, but no offence, based on your question i suggest you go thru the XARD thread again. FYI, The yellow/blue line is actually part of the XARD system - xu-v8xard universe rev001c.
What i have done to my charts is just the same as what XARD have shared in this group. Except for the purple line.

PS. dont trade on m1 tf alone. It will lead to disaster.
thank you bro.
When using 1 minute TF, do you watch it with 15 minute TF?

If you are considering getting a 4K TV for your computer it is well worth getting one that is capable of Chroma 4:4:4. While the cheaper TV's work the text is quite difficult to read, so if you can afford it make sure you get one with the right specs. Then you need to take 10 minutes and set it up right to get the best out of it. This video I found gives a very good rundown on what to do.

These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 9):
Banzai, Mundu19, gamerredd, chris006, Skyold, Toad Fish, traderduke, LorenzoNexus, RodrigoRT7
nil desperandum

FourXXXX wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 12:14 pm If you are considering getting a 4K TV for your computer it is well worth getting one that is capable of Chroma 4:4:4. While the cheaper TV's work the text is quite difficult to read, so if you can afford it make sure you get one with the right specs. Then you need to take 10 minutes and set it up right to get the best out of it. This video I found gives a very good rundown on what to do.

You can also buy and install a video wall for example 5x3 meters with 8K resolution.
Just one question .... Is there a relationship between the size of the screen on which your charts are displayed and the amount of profit, generated from this entertainment?

RplusT wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 12:28 pm Yeah, Josi, it's not bad.....but not good either. I always wonder why we would stick to indicators to make trading decisions. Don't get me wrong, I play a lot with them out of curiosity to see what's the actual result.
But then, I always get back to a few trendlines and some patience. Doesn't get better than that. It's relaxing and pins your mind to price action.
I hope Xard won't mind. I just want to show the underlying basics of PA trading. Maybe some will get the idea.

US30 TF 15m

Please share trendline indicators!