Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Garrintcha wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 3:44 am Remember that this indicator is repainted. Do not believe the letters "nrp"
I know and it's okay as I am using it in conjunction with other indicators. It is NOT my sole indicator to confirm trades :) :thumbup:

Regards,

BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
Garrintcha
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

naluvs01 wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:07 am Hi Mr Tools,

You added alerts to this great indicator for me and I am eternally grateful!!!! However, for some reason when I select JPY, the LWMA option doesn't display properly and I have no idea why. The other MA options work perfect across all indices, but only the LWMA for JPY doesn't work. If you could take a look at it, that would be awesome!!!!!

Thanks in advance for your consideration !
Not sure why LWMA isn't working, have not been able to figure it out, sorry!
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
naluvs01

experts
do have arrow option for the attached indicator
1. when clour change above OB & below OS levels
2. when colour change inside ob/os levels - true/false

with combination of STOCH lines crosses above OB & below OS levels
see snap
These users thanked the author sal for the post (total 4):
josi, stond, Rabi, mr12323
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

A_5 wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 11:16 pm Just use Benzai's button enabled Hi-Lo, it gives you every detail on this one and much more. Check the daily download thread, sm codes do have issues, except smtrix, I learned this the hard way until I knew how to use strategy tester, courtesy mladen's post in this community.
Hello, A5.
I regret the delay in replying to you, but I would like to thank you for your suggestion which I will follow soonest.
The indicator that I posted was developed specifically to point out certain conditions in a successful strategy and therefore I am reluctant to just drop it until - that is - I have tested Benzai's indicator.
Successful trading to you.
Hercs.
These users thanked the author Hercs78 for the post:
A_5

Hello, MrTools.
I trust that you are well and free from the viral attacks.
Would you mind telling me whether you could change the HalfTrend indicator settings to half settings? It is MVA-based and in my mind should not be a problem, but then I am not a coder with that kind of knowledge.
Is there any reason why not in case it cannot be done?
I attach the version I trade with daily for your kind perusal and comments, please.
Looking forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience.
Hercs.