NO LINKS OR MQL SOURCE CODE REQUESTS. Please follow the rules.

LoveRe: DSL (Discontinued Signal Line) indicators

mrtools wrote:
Wed Nov 03, 2021 4:28 am
This is a version of the discontinued signal line of absolute strength averages difference, it's mtf with arrows,alerts, and multi symbol.
Thank you for coding this Mrtools (and Mladen) this is a neat indicator. Hope you can have a look at my template below for 4H trading :)

太虚一毫 wrote:
Wed Nov 03, 2021 4:51 am
Prior to this, the focus was on relative strength (RSI). Absolutestrength means absolute strength in Chinese.

I don't understand the absolute strength algorithm, but this DSL version is very good! Very accurate! :thumbup:
Thanks for reviewing this bro, this one can be a bit tricky but I think I've got some settings that will work well for 4H charts but may also do okay for intraday trading? What do you think?
DSL ABS indicator chart settings MT4.png
DSL + ABS indicator Chart Template MT4.zip
(208.14 KiB) Downloaded 174 times
Trade with the broker that supports our work! FBS are offering $140 to get you started! Click, here to begin live trading, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

The brand new FBS Forex Calendar 🗓️
How to: Draw Fibonacci Extensions the easy way
How to: Identify major Support & Resistance using the line chart

Re: DSL (Discontinued Signal Line) indicators

Jimmy wrote:
Wed Nov 03, 2021 4:05 pm
Thank you for coding this Mrtools (and Mladen) this is a neat indicator. Hope you can have a look at my template below for 4H trading :)

Thanks for reviewing this bro, this one can be a bit tricky but I think I've got some settings that will work well for 4H charts but may also do okay for intraday trading? What do you think?
Agree with you. The template settings are great! :thumbup:

1. Similar Topics

1. Buy/Sell pressure Zero line

0 Replies 1595 Views

by Deepfreeze, Tue Mar 16, 2021 3:36 am in MT4 Indicators

0 Replies
    2. I need help with a single line of code

5 Replies 415 Views

by ronald828, Thu Jul 01, 2021 11:11 pm in Coding Help

5 Replies
    3. I request assistance with a line of code

6 Replies 461 Views

by ronald828, Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:46 am in Coding Help

6 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”

Users viewing this forum: Abdullabinshams, Ahrefs [Bot], andrei-1, bubu3088, CommonCrawl [Bot], Demos4x, ffsss, juantrader, KAESER444, smarty, Sunrisetobi, talaate, Woodyz and 45 guests