Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hey fellas, when you can, would it be possible for one of you kind gentlemen to do a cheeky little mod to this indicator, namely:

1) Colour the histo so it's one colour above zero and a different colour below zero
2) Add a full list of averages
3) Add 'change colour on slope change' or 'change colour on signal cross' to the MA
4) Make it tell me where the exact top and bottom is

Don't worry about the last one...

Beastie wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 10:10 am
Hello, Beastie,
I hope you are doing just fine.
I may - as always - be wrong, but:
I think you will find (try to put them next to each other)
that your indie gives almost the same signals as Jurik Volty Bands (if you take the time to experiment with entries)
except that Jurik volty bands separate 1.06 - thanks to MrTools - already has all the features you asked for.

josi wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 11:23 pm Hello, Beastie,
I hope you are doing just fine.
I may - as always - be wrong, but:
I think you will find (try to put them next to each other)
that your indie gives almost the same signals as Jurik Volty Bands (if you take the time to experiment with entries)
except that Jurik volty bands separate 1.06 - thanks to MrTools - already has all the features you asked for.
Hi Josi, hope you're good. Yes I realise the signals are quite similar. I'd still like to see it upgraded if possible so I can toy around with it and compare/experiment.
These users thanked the author Beastie for the post:
josi

Beastie wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 10:10 am Hey fellas, when you can, would it be possible for one of you kind gentlemen to do a cheeky little mod to this indicator, namely:

1) Colour the histo so it's one colour above zero and a different colour below zero
2) Add a full list of averages
3) Add 'change colour on slope change' or 'change colour on signal cross' to the MA
4) Make it tell me where the exact top and bottom is

Don't worry about the last one...
Problem is a lot of the indicators it calls there is not a way that I know of, to make a zero cross histo.

mrtools wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 3:41 am Problem is a lot of the indicators it calls there is not a way that I know of, to make a zero cross histo.
No problem Mr. T. I appreciate you taking the time to respond.

An alternative request if I may: I'm sure someone must have asked this already, but is there a way to make a colour-changing MA indicator that can be applied to oscillators in the subwindow i.e. exactly like the built in MT4 MA but with a full list of colour-changing averages?

Cheers!

Hi master coders and members of the forum,

Does anyone have the .mq4 of the IMDB FX indicator to make available to the master coders to add a button and alerts when it changes colour/crosses the zero line?

I ONLY have the .ex4 file and I know modifications will not be possible with it!

Warmest regards,

BeatlemaniaSA
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Hi Mr Tools,

You added alerts to this great indicator for me and I am eternally grateful!!!! However, for some reason when I select JPY, the LWMA option doesn't display properly and I have no idea why. The other MA options work perfect across all indices, but only the LWMA for JPY doesn't work. If you could take a look at it, that would be awesome!!!!!

Thanks in advance for your consideration !

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 5:52 pm Hi master coders and members of the forum,

Does anyone have the .mq4 of the IMDB FX indicator to make available to the master coders to add a button and alerts when it changes colour/crosses the zero line?

I ONLY have the .ex4 file and I know modifications will not be possible with it!

IMDB FX.ex4

Warmest regards,

BeatlemaniaSA
I think it is the same. Alerts - yes, ask the button to do it.