Re: COVID CONTINUED

The UK says, vaccinated people need to quarantine during the cold season to protect themselves from being seriously infected. .......Oh, vaccines protect.....
Cold.JPG

Immune system.JPG

Well, if more and more people wake up and get out we might win some battles, remove some of the elected wannabe dictators and put them in jail, but we are not going to win the war.....By then, digital control will already have been implemented, using the Chinese model they have put in place already that allows them to totally control every single citizen. Got only 1.4 billion people. :D
Digital Control can cut you off from anything at any time. You can see that already when you need a QR code for access. No compliance with the rules, no vaccination, no QR code access. It's really simple as that, but very effective.

Oh, by the way, the FDA stated in their latest meeting that they have been deceived (lied to) by Pfizer about the safety of their "vaccine", something they knew from the first day.....That's why the Emergency Approvals. Looks like they are starting to do damage control, sensing that this issue will come back to haunt them.

Really important testimony, a real eye opener on what you don't know about the vaccines and the trials.

'Dr Peter Doshi, associate editor of the BMJ, exposes the total lack of scientific process behind the development and roll out Covid vaccines in a meeting called by Senator Ron Johnson on the topic of vaccine mandates and vaccine injuries.'

The meeting was held just a few days ago, watch the 3 minute video in link just below first then the 3 twitter continuations (2 min each).

https://odysee.com/@shortXXvids:e/Peter ... set=lbrytv

Ogee wrote:
Sat Nov 06, 2021 8:55 pm
I-MASK+ Prevention & Early Outpatient Treatment Protocol for COVID-19

Below you can download the I-MASK+ Prevention & Early Outpatient Treatment Protocol for COVID-19 with guidance on the timing and doses of each component medication. Further below please find more information on the I-MASK+ Protocol.

https://covid19criticalcare.com/covid-1 ... -protocol/
kk thx man................ looked at it cos was not sure what it was & it says

About the I-MASK+ Protocol for COVID-19

In October 2020, the FLCCC Alliance developed a preventive and early outpatient combination treatment protocol for COVID-19 called I-MASK+. It’s centered around ivermectin, a well-known, FDA-approved anti-parasite drug that has been used successfully for more than four decades to treat onchocerciasis “river blindness” and other parasitic diseases. It is one of the safest drugs known.
Contribution Inspector & GIF Animator at your service 👨‍⚖️

moey_dw wrote:
Sat Nov 06, 2021 11:01 pm
kk thx man................ looked at it cos was not sure what it was & it says

About the I-MASK+ Protocol for COVID-19

In October 2020, the FLCCC Alliance developed a preventive and early outpatient combination treatment protocol for COVID-19 called I-MASK+. It’s centered around ivermectin, a well-known, FDA-approved anti-parasite drug that has been used successfully for more than four decades to treat onchocerciasis “river blindness” and other parasitic diseases. It is one of the safest drugs known.
Pfizer and Merck in the last few days announced their new oral antiviral medications for covid treatment are progressing through the FDA approval scheme and are showing trial results similar to Ivermectin, the difference though is they will cost $700 for a 5 day course vs Ivermectin less than $30.

Most western Drs won't proscribe ivermectin because govts won't approve it for use against covid (see the Dr Pierre Kory video posted above on the dirty tricks played by the drug companies to stop govt approval). So Drs have to take onboard all the risk if something goes wrong, but check the alternatives Quercertin or Nigella Sativa, natural based over the counter meds.

1. Similar Topics

1. "Force installed" COVID App by Google

0 Replies 1503 Views

by ChuChu Rocket, Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:55 pm in Forex Fundamentals & News

0 Replies

Return to “Trader's Lounge”

Users viewing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 0 guests