Re: Ichimoku Indicators for MT4

Banzai wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:38 am I surf around and they say Ichimoku Cloud (default setting) is very close to the shade of EMA17 and EMA52.

Attached is a template and "MA_shade.mq4"

josi wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:32 pm I really don't want to spoil the party - but where exactly does it produce better signals than "simple" MAs?
Is there something I simply can't see?
Oops. I post this info in the "Moving Averages" thread on January 26th, 2020.
viewtopic.php?p=1295401880#p1295401880
These users thanked the author Banzai for the post (total 3):
Nbats7979, nathanvbasko, Jedidiah

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:24 am Hi @Banzai, @mrtools, @Jimmy,

Thanks for posting and sharing these excellent versions of the Ichimoku Indicator!

It is my preferred trading method now and below I am putting the Ichimoku Thunder and Cloud strategy to the test :)

Keep up the excellent work guys and thanks a million!!! :Fire: :thumbup: :clap:
Beauty. Thanks for sharing your screenshot and outlining your method. We love these type of posts :thumbup:
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 2):
BeatlemaniaSA, Jedidiah
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Lesnichiii wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 12:08 am Good afternoon. Dear programmers, you can make arrows with an alert at the intersection of the yellow and red lines. The indicator loads the terminal heavily, you can fix it.
Hi Lesnichiii,

I've made changes. So now in the inputs "showGRcross" = Green & Red cross, and, "showYRcross" = Yellow & Red cross.

Your request of adding additional arrows, will definetly use more resources. I dont know how to make this indicator, so it will use less resources. My only advice for you, to follow the instruction to Reduce CPU and RAM usage

MT4 > Tools > Options > Chart --->> Decrease "max bars in history" and "max bars in chart"
p.s. My setting is 1000 bars.
These users thanked the author Csj179t for the post:
josi
Sincerely,
Sergei

Csj179t wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 1:37 am Hi Lesnichiii,

I've made changes. So now in the inputs "showGRcross" = Green & Red cross, and, "showYRcross" = Yellow & Red cross.

Your request of adding additional arrows, will definetly use more resources. I dont know how to make this indicator, so it will use less resources. My only advice for you, to follow the instruction to Reduce CPU and RAM usage

MT4 > Tools > Options > Chart --->> Decrease "max bars in history" and "max bars in chart"
p.s. My setting is 1000 bars.
Thank you very much

Dear mrtools
My Regards
The given below indicator is made long time ago by forex tsd. It is 0-1 histogram of cross-over between Tenkan-sen and Kijun-sen.
I would like if possible to create similar two indicators for the cross-over between:
1- Tenkan-sen (or Kijun-sen) and Kumo-cloud with three colors for up and down and inside (through) the Kumo-cloud
2- Chikou span and Kumo cloud with three colors for up and down and inside (through) the Kumo-cloud

I hope if you accept to add the alerts.
Thanks

talaate wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 12:56 pm Dear mrtools
My Regards
The given below indicator is made long time ago by forex tsd. It is 0-1 histogram of cross-over between Tenkan-sen and Kijun-sen.
I would like if possible to create similar two indicators for the cross-over between:
1- Tenkan-sen (or Kijun-sen) and Kumo-cloud with three colors for up and down and inside (through) the Kumo-cloud
2- Chikou span and Kumo cloud with three colors for up and down and inside (through) the Kumo-cloud

I hope if you accept to add the alerts.
Thanks
Tenkan_Sen-Kijun_Sen Histo 02.mq4
This is the Kijun cross kumo cloud histo with alerts.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 5):
太虚一毫, KAESER444, talaate, Jedidiah, RodrigoRT7