MagnifyRe: Cronex Taichi Indicators for MT4

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 1:22 am Hi @ChuChu Rocket,

Yes! :thumbup:

I have a full time job so that is why I trade ONLY the H4. It gives me peace of mind in my trades and I don't have the time to watch the charts all day :D :sweat:

BeatlemaniaSA
Perfect. How many pairs do you "look over" during your analysis? Have you got a favorite set of currency pairs you usually check/analyse through?
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

Re: Cronex Taichi Indicators for MT4

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 1:24 am Perfect. How many pairs do you "look over" during your analysis? Have you got a favorite set of currency pairs you usually check/analyse through?
I look over ALL the currency pairs! When the best setup presents itself I take it :). Some pairs may ONLY be a 20 -40 pip move others much more. It's all dependent on the currency pair. That is why the ADR indicator is the MOST important indicator on my chart ;) You cannot get the same amount of pips from different pairs!

Do not fear all the pairs. Each one will present an opportunity ;)

Regards,

BeatlemaniaSA

P.S. Home time now. Catch up with you all later :)
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
ChuChu Rocket
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 12:22 am Hi @Brett001,

The numbers are the ADR (Average Daily Range) in pips that the currency pair has moved i.e Today, Yesterday, the weekly average, monthly average, 3 monthly average etc. This is vital for me as it will then assist me in determining if I should get into a trade or not based on the current days movement :)

ex. If a currency pair has moved today already 50 pips down from it's start but the ADR is 45 pips then I won't get in because it either is going to range or retrace some pips. However, if a currency pair has only moved 35 pips and the ADR is 80 pips then I'll definitely get in the trade because the currency pair still has room to "move" :)

It also allows me to set my daily as well as weekly TP targets. Also to know when to close the trades if I want to based on it's ADR. For me it's indespensible :)

For indices they don't always show the numbers correctly because of the value of the indices. I don't trade indices so it would have to be up to you to test it and see if it works for you.

Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
I see. Thanks! :thumbup:
Regards: Brett

Develop a system that you feel works for and then trust it. Do NOT fear the unknown. Observe, learn and make any necessary changes as required :)
To all your success guys!!! :)

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 4):
KAESER444, moey_dw, ChuChu Rocket, Narutopips
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:39 pm Develop a system that you feel works for and then trust it. Do NOT fear the unknown. Observe, learn and make any necessary changes as required :)

These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 3):
BeatlemaniaSA, macd & rsi, RodrigoRT7
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:39 pm Develop a system that you feel works for and then trust it. Do NOT fear the unknown. Observe, learn and make any necessary changes as required :)

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
All your indicators are indicating a sell/downtrend here,yet you are buying because price hitting support... am I missing something?
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew