Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

FourXXXX wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 7:37 am I posted this one about 9 months ago, with lots of settings including a screenshot on every new bar. Also if you click the green label on the screen it will take a screenshot whenever you want. On a separate computer I have it set up taking a shot on every new bar for every time frame and symbol that I am interested in. These screenshots are really good to go through as a slide show to see market behaviour.
I don't seem to figure where it sends the screenshots to. I thought it was the email so I inputted my email, yet I don't see it there or in my computer. Could it be because of this dependencies? If so can you, help me out with them. Thank you
Attachments

Kenrobert1 wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:20 am I don't seem to figure where it sends the screenshots to. I thought it was the email so I inputted my email, yet I don't see it there or in my computer. Could it be because of this dependencies? If so can you, help me out with them. Thank you
Open file top left of MT4 then open data folder MQL4/Files.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post:
Kenrobert1
nil desperandum

[/quote]

Hi FourXXXX,
According to the settings, a screenshot should be automatically saved in en folder when opening and closing a trade.
However, a screenshot is only taken when a trade is closed.
Is it normal or do I have a problem with the settings? (screenshot open order/screenshot close order= true)
EDIT:
Everything works fine
These users thanked the author Skyold for the post:
XXXX
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

DownloadRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

I made a very, very simple EA with fxdreema that I use with XARD. I'm not a coder so, that's my best.

It has only two buttons and it will exit the trade once the volume quality indicator gives an exit signal. I've attached it and below is the fxdreema link in case you want to customize.

https://fxdreema.com/shared/0TQvkEY3

Hope it works for someone.
These users thanked the author stereotomy for the post (total 2):
stond, kue92