Re: Requests & Ideas (MT5)

demi wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 6:44 pm Hello,  Line 882 → 356
Thank you very much in advance :)
Thanks Demi :hug:
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Hi Mr. Tools,

You added alerts to the attached indicator yesterday. It does not appear to function properly. Please see attached images. Image 01 shows that the indicator is not tracking the changes as they happen. There were no alerts at all.

The top histo is the indicator with the alerts set to on. The bottom histo is the same indicator with same settings but with the alerts set to off.

Image 02 shows the histo for the top line displays the periods previously missing when the alerts are turned off.

I hope you can follow what I am saying. I would appreciate if you could have a look. Thanks

electrical999 wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 5:48 pm Hi Mr. Tools,

You added alerts to the attached indicator yesterday. It does not appear to function properly. Please see attached images. Image 01 shows that the indicator is not tracking the changes as they happen. There were no alerts at all.

The top histo is the indicator with the alerts set to on. The bottom histo is the same indicator with same settings but with the alerts set to off.

Image 02 shows the histo for the top line displays the periods previously missing when the alerts are turned off.

I hope you can follow what I am saying. I would appreciate if you could have a look. Thanks

Not sure, did this version a little different, seems to be working.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
electrical999