Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

PumbaPLS wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 5:55 pm Xard shares it when he thinks its time to share.

Its not much different from his other templates, just trade with the current template, wait and be a good boy

The truth is XARD is working very hard on getting it right and it will be posted when he is happy with it.

Also, there have been some changes that he calls "GAME CHANGING".

So wait and be a good boy! LOL
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 6):
Mundu19, tokjanggut, gamerredd, ahmednegm, sudhindragk, marius_md
nil desperandum

PumbaPLS wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 5:55 pm Xard shares it when he thinks its time to share.

Its not much different from his other templates, just trade with the current template, wait and be a good boy
.........., wait and be a good boy :sweat:

This is the best answer for people who want everything for free and immediately.
That's fantastic
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

stond wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 8:36 pm Really TP @ 200%?
It would be a good trade but this is just a screen.

stond
Those trades were from an EA that I am working on with a demo account. Obviously, it needs work.

The screenshot was to just show a reaction on a Fibonacci Extension level. It went further and reacted again at 261%.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 3):
Castle73, stond, Jedidiah
nil desperandum

Kenrobert1 wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 7:28 am FourXXXX, please do you have an indy that takes screenshot at the close of every candle not just at the open and close of a trade? Thank you, sir.
I posted this one about 9 months ago, with lots of settings including a screenshot on every new bar. Also if you click the green label on the screen it will take a screenshot whenever you want. On a separate computer I have it set up taking a shot on every new bar for every time frame and symbol that I am interested in. These screenshots are really good to go through as a slide show to see market behaviour.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 9):
kowal81, Kenrobert1, Skyold, mancangkul, kue92, gamerredd, ebi, Musashi, pipalong
nil desperandum

FourXXXX wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 7:37 am I posted this one about 9 months ago, with lots of settings including a screenshot on every new bar. Also if you click the green label on the screen it will take a screenshot whenever you want. On a separate computer I have it set up taking a shot on every new bar for every time frame and symbol that I am interested in. These screenshots are really good to go through as a slide show to see market behaviour.
A man so resourceful you are! I would like to ask your option about where I can quickly learn some coding skills specifically for trading preferably with videos. I have some ideas I use that I wish I can code myself instead of disturbing others with continual requests.

Kenrobert1 wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 8:28 am A man so resourceful you are! I would like to ask your option about where I can quickly learn some coding skills specifically for trading preferably with videos. I have some ideas I use that I wish I can code myself instead of disturbing others with continual requests.
There are quite a few channels on Youtube but I think this one is really excellent. https://www.youtube.com/c/OrchardForex But for starting with no knowledge on coding at all Jim Dandy is a good starting point on youtube.

Here are 2 indicators that I think are a must-have.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 4):
Kenrobert1, LJC, gamerredd, traderduke
nil desperandum