Re: Adaptive Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 3:38 am Do you mean like a 0 to 1 bar type histo?
Sorry for my ignorance, to be honest I do not fully understand what you mean here.

Now this is what I am currently using of which works very well with my current strategy, but believe it re paints occasionally (???).
Hence the reason why I have been looking desperately for an alternative non repainting QQE type indicator to replicate & look the same on screen.
Attached is the indicator I am using.
If it can be transformed not to re-paint would be the best thing ever & complete my strategy for EA development.

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 5:47 am No stress then about that. ;) Will you be able to add slope direction change alerts?
Changed it to slope coloring.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 15):
BeatlemaniaSA, stond, 太虚一毫, Krunal Gajjar, Jimmy, QSD, josi, A_5, TSD ICEMAN, camisa, trailingedge, talaate, FXchaos, tuanvuong, Jedidiah

Woodyz wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:37 pm Sorry for my ignorance, to be honest I do not fully understand what you mean here.

Now this is what I am currently using of which works very well with my current strategy, but believe it re paints occasionally (???).
Hence the reason why I have been looking desperately for an alternative non repainting QQE type indicator to replicate & look the same on screen.
Attached is the indicator I am using.
If it can be transformed not to re-paint would be the best thing ever & complete my strategy for EA development.
Sorry for the very late answer but the version you posted doesn't repaint.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Woodyz