Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

Woodyz wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:29 pm I had it checked and it does repaint and as Mladen said "never, ever use it for signals. That is an estimator. Use it as such : for estimating"
Hello Woodyz, do you know any similar Indicator that can give an early signal like the Nadya Watson Estimator? I've also tested the indi, it's unfortunate that it recalculate heavily as it gave a spectacular result on the backtest.
Thank you and best regards.

Alphonse91 wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:01 am Hello Woodyz, do you know any similar Indicator that can give an early signal like the Nadya Watson Estimator? I've also tested the indi, it's unfortunate that it recalculate heavily as it gave a spectacular result on the backtest.
Thank you and best regards.
No sorry........I'd like to know myself to be fair. ........Also how an estimating indicator (Nadya Watson) can be of benefit within a strategy & used properly.
You could maybe add shift ?? .......Mladen, Mr Tools or the other talented folk we have here maybe be able to answer this for you. ..........

Moving Averages Rainbow

Please use these new versions with better codes.

Basic 4 Moving Averages are:
SMA = Simple Moving Average
EMA = Exponential Moving Average
SMMA = Smoothed Moving Average
LWMA = Linear Weighted Moving Average
--------------------------------------------------------------
The Magenta line is MA (21) and is acting as the median line
lower band is from MA (3) to MA (17)
upper band is from MA (31) to MA (55)

--------------------------------------------------------------
edit 6/14/22:
Please download newer versions at:
viewtopic.php?p=1295480287#p1295480287

Thank you.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Banzai for the post (total 5):
太虚一毫, Thangarasu, BeatlemaniaSA, stond, Jedidiah

Re: ALMA Trading Strategy

Banzai wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:12 am ALMA TRADING STRATEGY

has all. Arnaud Legoux Moving Averages, Bollinger Bands, ATR Channels, MTF histograms, and Guppy.
Dear Mr Banzai,

Please add arrow when ALMA changing color its much more easier for us to use it with arrow, Also and more important, as you know the ALMA 50 its a signal trigger by itself.

Thank you!