Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Cladi39 wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 1:51 am Perhaps this is not the place to comment on this, but it is almost the only topic that I look at. My son is playing Axie, in just 2 months he recovered the invested capital, I am 50 years old and I have never seen a profitability like that in my life, new business opportunities appear day by day and crypto advances.
Hi Cladi,

What is axie?

Regards
SK
These users thanked the author sudhindragk for the post:
RodrigoRT7

xard777 wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 5:31 am Ok, Here is me not being greedy. Little trades add up over the course of the day.
When trading 1min TF always check the 5min TF in case price is close to a previous high/low as most of the time if it is too close it will usually break out. Imin TF was good for +40Pip$ moves within the trading range and the same on breakouts. I must have had about 14 breakouts today paying out 30, 40 and more Pip$. Pay attention to Session opens as price will breakout for considerably more Pip$.
All the best and have a great weekend everyone.
Xard777

NB The CHICKEN script takes a snapshot then closes the trade, as you can see there is a slight delay between taking the screenshot and closing the trade. I enclose the script for your perusal. Copy the script to the scripts folder, restart MT4, open the Navigator (Ctrl+N) and right mouse click on the XARD CHICKEN script and choose Select Hotkey. I use Alt + C to use the CHICKEN script. If you also right click on the script and choose Modify, you will be able to adjust the size of the screenshot. All screenshots are saved to MQL/Files folder. Enjoy!

Mr. Xard we are very thankful 🙏 to you to provide a great system. Plz share new monk template .it include extra ma and good colors combination.
😊

ahmednegm wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 12:18 pm Please guys, these settings are not complete for us. Please share the full indicators with the template with sincere thanks
Xard shares it when he thinks its time to share.

Its not much different from his other templates, just trade with the current template, wait and be a good boy
These users thanked the author PumbaPLS for the post (total 2):
ahmednegm, Skyold
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew