Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

josi wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 10:10 pm I don't want to complain at all (because I am very grateful for your work) but
whenever I change pairs the buttons for the indicator in the subwindow disappear.

I dont understand.
Dont see any symbol changer in your pic? Or How you change symbol?
On my terminal I dont see any issue.
Attachments

Banzai wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 10:48 am for version 1.02, I fixed the MA lines width.
Thanks for the indie. It works nicely.
Just to be clear - this is not really a synergy APB - as the indie doesn't show reversal APBs and consolidating APBs (body- and wick-colour should differ!) - so reversal bars & consolidating bars are missing (normal HA?).

update: I deleted the file as it was decompiled (didn't know that before; very sorry about that!)
These users thanked the author josi for the post (total 2):
kvak, Banzai

josi wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 7:43 pm Thanks for the indie. It works nicely.
Just to be clear - this is not really a synergy APB - as the indie doesn't show reversal APBs and consolidating APBs (body- and wick-colour should differ!) - so reversal bars & consolidating bars are missing (normal HA?).
Should you want to upgade one with:
a) reversal bars
b) consolidating bars
Try this one (but the MAs still have to be added instead of PAC) + buttons (of course):
Sorry bro, but this file is also decompiled.
Attachments
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 2):
josi, Jimmy

josi wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 10:10 pm I don't want to complain at all (because I am very grateful for your work) but
whenever I change pairs the buttons for the indicator in the subwindow disappear.

Hi.
Try now if your problem was fixed......
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 5):
josi, 太虚一毫, Thangarasu, Merylfx, FXchaos

kvak wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 1:11 am Hi.
Try now if your problem was fixed......
Yes, it seems to work, thanks!
Let's see, what Monday will bring.

update: Monday morning: seems to work just fine now. Thanks ever so much, kvak.
I know this will get on your nerves and I don't expect you to do anything about it but:
what I have now is the following effect:
your subwindow-buttons remain but some objects on the screen (trendlines, rectangles etc) disappear after two or three seconds.
These users thanked the author josi for the post:
kvak

josi wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 11:42 pm do you think these are button-material?
Decide for yourself:

Try
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 4):
太虚一毫, josi, Merylfx, Banzai

kvak wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 11:10 am Try
mntiwana wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:35 am One more of that kind

Expect teacher kvak to add a button for BreakOut PANCA EAGLE indicator 1.1.mq4.

If possible, after the London market opens to (New York closes), the price (K-pillar) leaves the box and calls the alarm; the price (K-pillar) returns to the box to call the alarm.

Dear @Banzai and @kvak,

Would you guys mind adding a button and additional alerts to this indicator. As well as the ability to change the colours and size of the arrows. Those options don't unfortunately work :(

I know this indicator repaints because it's based on the zigzag but that is no problem for me. I am using it in conjunction with other confluence indicators :)
Warmest regards,

BeatlemaniaSA
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT