Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

maroka wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 8:10 pm I've been enjoying this indi.. Thank you very much. I want to ask if it's possible to add alerts when price cross each fib line?
Can all these fib-lines be arranged in such a way that they become visually pleasing (without cluttering price action)?
Dont't know - can they?
(Beware: this excellent indie contains major glitches and is in need of repair)
These users thanked the author josi for the post:
Thangarasu

Nbats7979 wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 7:52 am A non specific comment, Xard thanks for all of your work. If one of these systems worked why do they keep changing?

Wouldn't you find one method that made money and just stick with it? Seems like the elephant in the room on this thread.

Alternatively, none of them made money. So change.

Was that the self evident truth?
Seems you're confusing change with refinement.

Liquidity conditions in foreign exchange (FX) spot and derivatives markets use intra-day data. We have to adapt to new changes as mostly retail traders aren't having overall sentimental market data to project prices and moves that occur. Overnight entries per each exchange affect general candle shapes we see during the day. Its impossible to maintain one universal strategy but keep adapting to markets. In the last few years most market making systems are algorithm based which tend to create confusion we term bias. There are now 4 market maker systems watching over a single asset because smart money has interest on how we position ourselves in trades. Xard has helped many of us see this behavior that smart money will always contra retail traders. Knowledge about markets is key, spot fx + derivatives make short term price movements. Try to code a single indicator for yourself, you will then appreciate free resources
These users thanked the author Benard for the post (total 6):
Skyold, Mundu19, stond, gamerredd, msbh, Thangarasu
But my greatest discovery was that a man must study general
conditions, to size them so as to be able to anticipate probabilities.
In short, I had learned that I had to work for my money.

-JESSE LIVERMOR

Pauliz wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 9:13 pm Seems you're confusing change with refinement.
Liquidity conditions in foreign exchange (FX) spot and derivatives markets use intra-day data. We have to adapt to new changes as mostly retail traders aren't having overall sentimental market data to project prices and moves that occur. Overnight entries per each exchange affect general candle shapes we see during the day. Its impossible to maintain one universal strategy but keep adapting to markets. In the last few years most market making systems are algorithm based which tend to create confusion we term bias. There are now 4 market maker systems watching over a single asset because smart money has interest on how we position ourselves in trades. Xard has helped many of us see this behavior that smart money will always contra retail traders. Knowledge about markets is key, spot fx + derivatives make short term price movements. Try to code a single indicator for yourself, you will then appreciate free resources
These users thanked the author Benard for the post:
Mundu19
But my greatest discovery was that a man must study general
conditions, to size them so as to be able to anticipate probabilities.
In short, I had learned that I had to work for my money.

-JESSE LIVERMOR

Benard wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 1:57 am Liquidity conditions in foreign exchange (FX) spot and derivatives markets use intra-day data. We have to adapt to new changes as mostly retail traders aren't having overall sentimental market data to project prices and moves that occur. Overnight entries per each exchange affect general candle shapes we see during the day. Its impossible to maintain one universal strategy but keep adapting to markets. In the last few years most market making systems are algorithm based which tend to create confusion we term bias. There are now 4 market maker systems watching over a single asset because smart money has interest on how we position ourselves in trades. Xard has helped many of us see this behavior that smart money will always contra retail traders. Knowledge about markets is key, spot fx + derivatives make short term price movements. Try to code a single indicator for yourself, you will then appreciate free resources
One does wonder where he copied & pasted the "pundit-gobbledygook".
One can feel it is full of "absolute strength".
These users thanked the author josi for the post:
Benard