Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

FourXXXX wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:27 pm
Nice result there Musashi, I like your attitude for getting your head right.

Can I ask what broker you use as Global Prime that I use always has a big gap before the open of the Aussie market.
Hi, Not sure if you get any response for this but I'm sharing my knowledge. I also use Global Prime and in my understanding this happens because of NY bank rollover at 5PM NY close time of forex market which is around 8AM Sydney time. As Global Prime is a STP broker, all sudden spikes happens because of this issue with liquidity providers.(Normally big banks). Liquidity is very low at this time causing big spikes.

The only alternative option is to select a broker who act as a Market Maker. I think XM, SAXO, FXCM, IG fall in to this category.

mello182 wrote:
Fri Oct 29, 2021 7:37 pm
Hi, Not sure if you get any response for this but I'm sharing my knowledge. I also use Global Prime and in my understanding this happens because of NY bank rollover at 5PM NY close time of forex market which is around 8AM Sydney time. As Global Prime is a STP broker, all sudden spikes happens because of this issue with liquidity providers.(Normally big banks). Liquidity is very low at this time causing big spikes.

The only alternative option is to select a broker who act as a Market Maker. I think XM, SAXO, FXCM, IG fall in to this category.
I was just interested as to which broker was filling in the blanks. My focus at that time now is JPN225, lots of PIP$ to be had especially today.
"If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have the key to the universe" Nikola Tesla

Use the Orange ZZ line as your Intra-Day BIAS - Use the White Dot as your IntraDay HIGH/LOW - Use the White ZZ line for IntraDay EXIT - After a new Orange ZZ line appears, WAIT! for price to cross the Trend line to confirm a change in the Trend Cycle.

Please, can someone pls point out the ORANGE ZZ LINE, WHITE DOT, WHITE ZZLINE, TREND LINE for me in the image below
Checking.png
as i have difficulty identifying the main features of the system or am i not using the latest template?

edandy wrote:
Fri Oct 29, 2021 11:28 pm
Use the Orange ZZ line as your Intra-Day BIAS - Use the White Dot as your IntraDay HIGH/LOW - Use the White ZZ line for IntraDay EXIT - After a new Orange ZZ line appears, WAIT! for price to cross the Trend line to confirm a change in the Trend Cycle.

Please, can someone pls point out the ORANGE ZZ LINE, WHITE DOT, WHITE ZZLINE, TREND LINE for me in the image below

as i have difficulty identifying the main features of the system or am i not using the latest template?
Hope you are not trying to take the piss!

There is a new version about to be released so keep an eye out for that. I can't see the White ZZ line on your image.

Some of the White dots have big white circles around them I hope that is obvious enough.
Trend Line.png
"If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have the key to the universe" Nikola Tesla

FourXXXX wrote:
Fri Oct 29, 2021 11:46 pm
Hope you are not trying to take the piss!

There is a new version about to be released so keep an eye out for that. I can't see the White ZZ line on your image.

Some of the White dots have big white circles around them I hope that is obvious enough.
Boss, thanks allot for your explanation. now i know the zz lines are attached to support/r levels at different time frames. But i dont have the diamonds, white zz lines on my chart. may be i dowloaded the wrong platform. i will also keep my eyes open for the new release. God bless boss

First food break all day, having soup... waiting for White Dots to appear (as you do:-)
Xard777
XARD Today.png
XARD: Use the Orange ZZ line as your Intra-Day BIAS - Use the White Dot as your IntraDay HIGH/LOW - Use the White ZZ line for IntraDay EXIT - After a new Orange ZZ line appears, WAIT! for price to cross the Trend line to confirm a change in the Trend Cycle.

Ok, Here is me not being greedy. Little trades add up over the course of the day.
When trading 1min TF always check the 5min TF in case price is close to a previous high/low as most of the time if it is too close it will usually break out. Imin TF was good for +40Pip$ moves within the trading range and the same on breakouts. I must have had about 14 breakouts today paying out 30, 40 and more Pip$. Pay attention to Session opens as price will breakout for considerably more Pip$.
All the best and have a great weekend everyone.
Xard777

NB The CHICKEN script takes a snapshot then closes the trade, as you can see there is a slight delay between taking the screenshot and closing the trade. I enclose the script for your perusal. Copy the script to the scripts folder, restart MT4, open the Navigator (Ctrl+N) and right mouse click on the XARD CHICKEN script and choose Select Hotkey. I use Alt + C to use the CHICKEN script. If you also right click on the script and choose Modify, you will be able to adjust the size of the screenshot. All screenshots are saved to MQL/Files folder. Enjoy!
XARD CHICKEN SWITCH.mq4
(8.33 KiB) Downloaded 143 times
XARD Today.gif
XARD Today 1min.gif
XARD: Use the Orange ZZ line as your Intra-Day BIAS - Use the White Dot as your IntraDay HIGH/LOW - Use the White ZZ line for IntraDay EXIT - After a new Orange ZZ line appears, WAIT! for price to cross the Trend line to confirm a change in the Trend Cycle.

1. Similar Topics

1. XU-MA Indicator Buffers (Automating Xard System)

2 Replies 5665 Views

by Jagel, Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:37 am in Coding Help

2 Replies
    2. Simple MTF system

11 Replies 2791 Views

by ruudik, Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:21 pm in Trading Systems

11 Replies
    3. 0 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”

Users viewing this forum: aviator4200, CommonCrawl [Bot], kue92, kvak, ParallelNative, Trendiction [Bot] and 25 guests