Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Help Please
I am building a strategy around the double CCI. 2 Entry levels above/below 0, above/below 50/-50 exits same levels and 200 exit 100
Look it maybe too open of a question but hey, hopefully someone understands where I'm coming from & has a good idea of how this can be achieved.
These users thanked the author Woodyz for the post:
太虚一毫

TradeChaser wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 2:34 pm Good evening from the great state of TX!

I am reaching out to see if there is currently a version of the Adaptive GRaB Candles indicator with alert options such as notifications, emails, etc.

I’ve tried to search via search function and peruse the proper threads, but no version of the Adaptive GRaB Candles that I’ve found thus far gives that option.

Thanks in advance!
@MrTools, I forgot to attach the indicator itself.

If anybody can assist by offering an alert and/or push notification based on color change, that would be awesome.

[quote=sal post_id=1295448877 time=1635239616 user_id=4865228]
i did 28 trades today made in DEMO and 1 lost only for 1min expiry on current bar
imagine this stratgey is HOLY GRAIL !!for binary.

i am not sure the experts can make arrow for the indicotor
when the high price /low price stops the level line and close below the level
i reqested several time.
hope mr.tools or experts can advise.
Attachments
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi