Re: Identify This Indicator

Banzai wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 12:20 pm Look like "Trend Candles.mq4" and "Trend Arrows.mq4".
The Moving Averages could be HMA. HMA is excellent enough.
Horizontal lines could be Support & Resistance indicator.
MT4 for me freezes when I change to the 1 minute tf with the trend arrow indicator on the chart. Is there anyway to make it work for 1 minute? Thanks
LIFE IS WAR

KAESER444 wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 12:18 am MT4 for me freezes when I change to the 1 minute tf with the trend arrow indicator on the chart. Is there anyway to make it work for 1 minute? Thanks
Try it now.
It wasn't designed for M1. I just fixed it.
It works for my M1 now but very slow.
These users thanked the author Banzai for the post (total 2):
KAESER444, thomdel

Yk_empire wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 6:22 pm Hello house, please can anyone help in identifying this system and where I can download it? I'll be eternally grateful
Here's my version.
Look like they use an EMA. It's not as smooth as HMA.
I'm using HMA(34).
These users thanked the author Banzai for the post (total 7):
charli, Thangarasu, Jimmy, kvak, ARTAKHEH, Yk_empire, 太虚一毫

piring wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:23 am Anybody please can tell me where to get this Price Action indicator for free?
Sadly I cannot afford to pay $500 for this Price Action indicator. Maybe the seller has gotten this somewhere else made minor changes to it and selling it at such cut-throat exorbitant price.

hi would you mind telling me the name of the indicator and where to buy it maybe i can post it here.