Re: COVID CONTINUED

Ogee wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:12 pm
haha, bipolar boy runs away when he can't face facts then sneaks back with more babbling bullshit.

The point here is- and it is very related to the current vaccine rollout- if people believe, due to lies and misinformation, vaccines don't work, then this is what happens. This is a direct illustration of the damage. Not about any political leanings or whatever. This was caused by facebook misinformation. Lots of kids died. Luckily the vast majority of people don't believe this anti-vaxx stuff now but there was a point where it was finely balanced and I think facebook is going to pay a big price for it.

RplusT wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:50 pm

Raise your hand if you are dumb,

Here is the story: https://thethaiger.com/news/national/st ... ccine-shot

Yes it is true, there are very rare cases of death. 6 in one million or so. What is your point? Do you wish the novel coronavirus never popped up? Me too. Do you wish they hadn't developed a vaccine to stop death and destruction? I don't. You're on your own there.

Re-evaluate how you are perceiving risk.

ANALYSIS: The vaccines kill many more people than they save

Censorship required The way to fight truth is using misinformation, intimidation, mandates, and censorship. Our government is ignoring early treatments and tells everyone that early treatment don’t work. They demonize the key treatment used by India to be COVID-free. Their agenda is to push the vaccine, not to cure COVID. Social media companies will censor, demonetize, and/or ban you for telling the truth. If you are a doctor, you can have your license revoked if you say the vaccines are unsafe.

COVID vaccines kill more people than they save for all age groups. On average, in the US, COVID vaccines kill 2 people for every person they save over a 6 month period.

To date
200K Killed
300K permanently disabled

mrtools wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:18 am
ANALYSIS: The vaccines kill many more people than they save

COVID vaccines kill more people than they save for all age groups. On average, in the US, COVID vaccines kill 2 people for every person they save over a 6 month period.

To date
200K Killed
300K permanently disabled
Wow. I guess this has all been hidden and the deaths covered up by the Flat Earthers. The 200k were likely stored on the underside of the disk and I guess the 300k disabled are keeping quiet plus loading bullets into Alec Baldwins gun.

See how crazy I sound? It's on porpoise.

Florida now has the lowest covid infection rate of any state in the country.

2b.PNG

2c.PNG

Once approval for vax for kids is given mandates will follow in spite of the fact both common flu and suicide kills more.

Yeah, they confirm that the world's population is clearly being used as lab rats and they are continuously thriving to widening the range, going for the kids now. Jab now and lets see what happens and how many don't survive. We are talking about the life of human beings. in legal terms one would call that involuntary manslaughter. They made an exemption for themselves.

1. Similar Topics

1. "Force installed" COVID App by Google

0 Replies 1504 Views

by ChuChu Rocket, Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:55 pm in Forex Fundamentals & News

0 Replies

Return to “Trader's Lounge”

Users viewing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], global and 1 guest