Re: VQ - Volatility Quality Indicators MT4

mrtools wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:07 am Try.
mrtools wrote:

Try.
Dear mrtools.
Exactly 4/10 I put a screenshot with the settings for m1 below your new template, you liked it and was already ready to put a completely finished system for just a minute.
But disaster struck, loss of consciousness and an ambulance took me to the intensive care unit, I lay unconscious for about 6 days.
I came to my senses and received a diagnosis of 80% lung damage (bilateral, lung damage, plus I had a covid transferred to another hospital
On Friday I was discharged completely healthy with official documents and certificates.
Clean lungs and no covid, I destroyed it myself.
Now tell me the place where your system is at 15 m and my screenshot at 1 m.
Honestly, I can't find it, but I don't want to throw it in the wrong stream, everything here must match one to one.
By the way, I really respect, but I ask him to apply his right to indicate to traders that they are shoving already hell knows that if only the moderato would like it.
Recently, the Banzai and I have looked more like Siamese twins: he is 60 years old and I also got sick and recovered, though in my opinion it is hard to recover, but the main thing is that he is alive.
The only thing that separates us is the continent, but I talk to everyone who addresses me, regardless of where I live.
Thanks in advance.
I still have a promise to give a completely finished system, but I think that they will understand me and accept this gift, but not personally for the trader
but to all those who are fit.
I am waiting for you with an exact indication of the topic and page.
I will be grateful in advance.
Attachments
These users thanked the author vvFish for the post (total 9):
太虚一毫, Banzai, Jimmy, ChuChu Rocket, KAESER444, oskar656, yoki, fadhayemustafa, RodrigoRT7
"Only the price on the chart can show the entrance to the deal..."

vvFish wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 5:53 pm Dear mrtools.
Exactly 4/10 I put a screenshot with the settings for m1 below your new template, you liked it and was already ready to put a completely finished system for just a minute.
But disaster struck, loss of consciousness and an ambulance took me to the intensive care unit, I lay unconscious for about 6 days.
I came to my senses and received a diagnosis of 80% lung damage (bilateral, lung damage, plus I had a covid transferred to another hospital
On Friday I was discharged completely healthy with official documents and certificates.
Honestly, I can't find it, but I don't want to throw it in the wrong stream, everything here must match one to one.
By the way, I really respect, but I ask him to apply his right to indicate to traders that they are shoving already hell knows that if only the moderato would like it.
Recently, the Banzai and I have looked more like Siamese twins: he is 60 years old and I also got sick and recovered, though in my opinion it is hard to recover, but the main thing is that he is alive.
The only thing that separates us is the continent, but I talk to everyone who addresses me, regardless of where I live.
Thanks in advance.
I still have a promise to give a completely finished system, but I think that they will understand me and accept this gift, but not personally for the trader
Glad to hear you are all right! Think if I remember right I posted the trend scalp in this section Various mt4 indicators but looking at your system, if you want maybe start a thread about it with your trading rules because it looks like it definitely has potential.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
太虚一毫, Jimmy, yoki, Banzai

Moving AveragesRe: VQ - Volatility Quality Indicators MT4

vvFish wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 5:53 pm I will be grateful in advance.
Our prayers are going out to you brother for a fast recovery. Glad you are okay, please get back on your feet again soon 🙏
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 3):
Banzai, yoki, andrei-1
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

josi wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 6:06 pm I think the best thing about this indie are the support- and resistance-lines it draws.
But - I think - as far as I can see: pretty useless during ranges.
Right! I'm trying to figure out settings (if possible) that will help weed out the rangebound falsies. Perhaps it would be much better when the Averages suite is added some day, I want to try Laguerre or ADXvma with it :)
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post:
josi
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

vvFish wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 5:53 pm Dear mrtools.
Thanks in advance.
I would personally find it interesting to see what can come of this setup. The !!trend scalp and this new !volatily indicator are becoming great additions to my charts.
Cheers,

Opita

josi wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 6:06 pm I think the best thing about this indie are the support- and resistance-lines it draws.
But - I think - as far as I can see: pretty useless during ranges.
Personal practice has shown that it is about all the same ... it's all about the settings. I would like to hear your authoritative opinion: which is better? If possible, a couple of examples
These users thanked the author Borshchov A.N. for the post:
josi

For many indicators, such as VQ, the biggest problem is that there are too many signals.

My purpose of thinking about indicators is to find indicators with fewer signals.

As far as the short-term is concerned, if an indicator sends up to 2-4 signals per day, and these signals are reliable (meaning profitable. Do not seek to make the most volatile profit of the day), it is considered good! :)

太虚一毫 wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 4:50 pm For many indicators, such as VQ, the biggest problem is that there are too many signals.

My purpose of thinking about indicators is to find indicators with fewer signals.

As far as the short-term is concerned, if an indicator sends up to 2-4 signals per day, and these signals are reliable (meaning profitable. Do not seek to make the most volatile profit of the day), it is considered good! :)
what prevents you from adjusting the indicator yourself and looking for a fine line between lagging and false signals?
These users thanked the author Borshchov A.N. for the post (total 2):
太虚一毫, yoki