Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

Modahen77 wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:23 am Please can you share the indicators and template, it seems good for trend trading. Thanks for all your efforts.
SAL you haven't replied to my post can you direct me to the link if you have posted the indicator?? Thanks
“My losses have taught me that I must not begin to advance until I am sure I shall not have to retreat. But if I cannot advance I do not move at all.” –Jesse Livermore

Modahen77 wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:23 am Please can you share the indicators and template, it seems good for trend trading. Thanks for all your efforts.
hello bro..

the indicator is already in the forum, you can get from post 14101
viewtopic.php?f=579496&t=8418142&start=14100 Stochastic rsi of macd double (arrows + alerts).mq4
viewtopic.php?p=1295447965#p1295447965 !!Stochastic rsi of macd double histo (arrows + alerts).ex4
template you can create. please make your suitbale settings to test.
These users thanked the author sal for the post:
Modahen77
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

sal wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 1:18 am hello bro..

the indicator is already in the forum, you can get from post 14101
viewtopic.php?f=579496&t=8418142&start=14100 Stochastic rsi of macd double (arrows + alerts).mq4
viewtopic.php?p=1295447965#p1295447965 !!Stochastic rsi of macd double histo (arrows + alerts).ex4
template you can create. please make your suitbale settings to test.
Thank you for your quick response. I appreciate
“My losses have taught me that I must not begin to advance until I am sure I shall not have to retreat. But if I cannot advance I do not move at all.” –Jesse Livermore

sal wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:27 pm Watch this video and tell me where she has money management.
she is doing professional tradingusingS/R breakout/pull back strategy..
If you dont have a strong analsysis and trade , your money management is big zero.
Bro no offence but one who can turn 10$ into 6600$ why would waste time making video about it ?

Ask yourself are you going to make video if you start turning 10$ in 6600$ with such ease ?

These are agents hired by broker to attract . Just pick one strategy and stick to it and refine it ....Just trade SNR with Trend combined with good money management ...

You are trying something new every day and trust me this hunt will never end .

dwenblade wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:30 am Bro no offence but one who can turn 10$ into 6600$ why would waste time making video about it ?

Ask yourself are you going to make video if you start turning 10$ in 6600$ with such ease ?

These are agents hired by broker to attract . Just pick one strategy and stick to it and refine it ....Just trade SNR with Trend combined with good money management ...

You are trying something new every day and trust me this hunt will never end .
bro..
dont take bad things on our head. See the trading method how she took tades baded on S.R..
it can be achieved no doubt. S..R is most strongest if we learn the tips and analysis.
i did S.R method test for 1min without compounding trading amout.Today i reach 100,000 to 111,0000INR. :) . Its proven stratgey..
see link viewtopic.php?p=1295448867#p1295448867
so my intention is to show my ideas and if someone follows and get profit, thats fine. here someone is following and getting profit as well.
note, i am interested to search new idea and to test for better results .
Attachments

sal wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:27 am bro..
dont take bad things on our head. See the trading method how she took tades baded on S.R..
it can be achieved no doubt. S..R is most strongest if we learn the tips and analysis.
i did S.R method test for 1min without compounding trading amout.Today i reach 100,000 to 111,0000INR. :) . Its proven stratgey..
see link viewtopic.php?p=1295448867#p1295448867
so my intention is to show my ideas and if someone follows and get profit, thats fine. here someone is following and getting profit as well.
note, i am interested to search new idea and to test for better results .
Frankly Demo results means nothing to me . if only i could withdraw that money i would have been a millionaire by now . But good luck with your search . I know you are trying to help all....

sal wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 3:08 pm bro.
demo results is noting to you!!!.
What your are searching/expecting here in this forum!!
Yes demo account trading results are nothing to me as it lacks the most important aspect of trading that is emotion . So you never can compare demo trading emotion with real money trading .

I am here to learn improve and contribute any way if i can and free to share my opinion as well and what i believe trying a new indicator everyday and trying a new strategy everyday is not a sign of success .

So again as i mentioned in earlier that i intend no disrespect to your constant effort to find something consistent but trying and chasing something new everyday will take you nowhere but demo trading and tempting YouTube videos where they turn 10$ into grand just like that yet still wasting time making YouTube videos.

I appreciate your effort and how you share every strategy that you are testing but it is fact too that trying something new everyday will not take you anywhere . We are both from same country so no offense to you bro .

Good luck...

dwenblade wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:51 am Yes demo account trading results are nothing to me as it lacks the most important aspect of trading that is emotion . So you never can compare demo trading emotion with real money trading .

I am here to learn improve and contribute any way if i can and free to share my opinion as well and what i believe trying a new indicator everyday and trying a new strategy everyday is not a sign of success .

So again as i mentioned in earlier that i intend no disrespect to your constant effort to find something consistent but trying and chasing something new everyday will take you nowhere but demo trading and tempting YouTube videos where they turn 10$ into grand just like that yet still wasting time making YouTube videos.

I appreciate your effort and how you share every strategy that you are testing but it is fact too that trying something new everyday will not take you anywhere . We are both from same country so no offense to you bro .

Good luck...
brother.
All of here new and experienced traders are searching and developing new stratgeies everyday itslef. NONEof indicators or combined one is not given any 100% consistent stratgey. Even experience traders no need in binary any indicator if traders knows the impluse and market movement. this is proving with the video and here expert pro traders.
Another fact market is like SEA/OCEAN..., any time it will be change its nature.. So we should watch an do trade.
Dont bother of my research. What i did expirement, i just present others to get some tips that they can improve or use for thier profit .

So if you got a HOLY GRAIL stratgey, kindly share to others and expecting your stratgey to post soon with new page or here itself.
GOOD LUCK... & GOD BLESS YOU.
<3