Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

jng640 wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 5:50 pm is anyone know how to display the Triangles in M15? Currently it is display in M5 only. :think:
Hi!
First, delete triangl from your chart, and then reapply it, and it will appear.
Good luck!

Mrs.W
Attachments
These users thanked the author Mrs.Watanabe for the post:
jng640
At the back of a road in common use is another road in the mountain of flowers; you may take either way but be in time still in bloom.(Rikyu SEN)
人の行く裏に道あり花の山
いずれを行くも散らぬ間に行け (利休百首外から)

I think I have misunderstood something fundamental about the "orange line" intraday bias.

Case in point WS30: for the last week or so, the orange line's intraday bias would have kept me out of several rather good trades had I stuck to it.

See also this morning's upward surge....

It is of course understood that not all indicators 'work' all of the time etc etc, but this one seems to consistently sterilize many good trades.

Any insights appreciated.

Pauliz wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:26 pm I think I have misunderstood something fundamental about the "orange line" intraday bias.
Has been said in the thread thousands of times: 2nd dot
The orange line follows - so to speak - the 1st dot
As long as there is no signal that the 1st dot has become invalid it just moves on and on and on
As long as price on your reference TF hasn't closed below the fast MA all says: continuation (after all the orange line is moving upwards, if you look at WS30).
Once it has closed below that MA - you can start looking for price weakness and sellers taking over eventually.
At the moment this hasn't happened: so it was buy-time.
(So if some tell you to trade away from the orange line they use language with a lot of imprecision, enough - in fact - to make you fail in trading if you follow their words to the letter)
Attachments
These users thanked the author josi for the post (total 5):
Pauliz, fadhayemustafa, oskar656, gamerredd, fireflyk

josi wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:36 pm Has been said in the thread thousands of times: 2nd dot
The orange line follows - so to speak - the 1st dot
As long as there is no signal that the 1st dot has become invalid it just moves on and on and on
As long as price on your reference TF hasn't closed below the fast MA all says: continuation (after all the orange line is moving upwards, if you look at WS30).
If it has closed below that MA - you can start looking for price weakness and sellers taking over eventually.
At the moment this hasn't happened: so it was buy-time.
Thanks - hasn't quite been said like that as far as I can see after reading just about everything. Good insight and all understood, though what I mean is the "rule" to "only trade away from the orange line" would have kept me out of many trades had I followed it. Which I don't.