Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Borshchov A.N. wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 11:26 pm Thank you friend. Now it works as it should. About painting ... he has too many negative signals for that. I'll take a look, I'll tell you tomorrow ... it's more likely that he removes some arrows.
i saw your posted indicator positions are in S/D zone retest positions. see the snap marked position. if ARROWS can filter that will be good. not sure expert can help in it..
Attachments
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

menber100 wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:40 pm For which I go on to explain in more detail my indicator requirement.
1. The indicator must detect highs and lows on a weekly or daily basis, what I call sell zones and buy zones, and draw a support or resistance line or fractal line.
2. The sale and purchase areas that have already been tested or touched should be discarded from the graph and if possible show a line that connects them as seen in the graph.
3. The indicator must be MTF. For example, weekly levels or daily levels must be displayed in all time frames.

A thousand apologies for my English.
whats the name of this indicator?
These users thanked the author Diamond for the post:
TEAMTRADER

Ogee wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 6:51 am It's a Tradingview (not mt4) indicator but looks similar to one back in the thread, this mtf fractal (recalculates or backpaints?)

(pic chart M1 with mtf M5 indy).
Ogee thanks for your indicator, i was searching this..
if you can do arrow on current bar with alert
see snap for rule
Attachments
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi