Re: Trend Strength And Heatmap indicators thread

sirs jimmy, mladen, mrtools, mntiwana,

greetings! :)

(1) does this indicator Multi_info THV do what it promises (effective trend signals and percentage changes in trends)? does it repaint? can anyone tweak this indicator and make it multi-symbol, multi-time frame and non-repainting (if it repaints)?
(2) the indicator is clear on chart with dark background but not on chart with light background and there's no option to modify the font, font size, and its appearance on the chart, can such options be added to the indicator?

thank you very much and more power! :thumbup:
with self-discipline, discretionary forex trading means using your judgment and intuition as part of the forex trading process :idea:

jasonx wrote: Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:47 pm sirs jimmy, mladen, mrtools, mntiwana,

greetings! :)

(1) does this indicator Multi_info THV do what it promises (effective trend signals and percentage changes in trends)? does it repaint? can anyone tweak this indicator and make it multi-symbol, multi-time frame and non-repainting (if it repaints)?
(2) the indicator is clear on chart with dark background but not on chart with light background and there's no option to modify the font, font size, and its appearance on the chart, can such options be added to the indicator?

thank you very much and more power! :thumbup:
tweak it for a better Multi_info THV.png
Multi_info THV.mq4
Econome has been doing some work on a version close to that one here viewtopic.php?p=1295381399#p1295381399
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 5):
moey_dw, jasonx, pilot, econome, 太虚一毫

Re: RSI Heatmap

Jimmy wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:21 pm Good thread! From our TSD archives this is the RSI heatmap from Mladen's creative and neat range of on-chart heatmaps.
I particularly like this RSI heatmap as it gives you unlimited positioning options like the ability to display it in the indicator subwindow etc.

Will post more reliable heatmap style indicators in time. Let's see this thread grow :thumbup:

EURUSDH4RSIHEATMAP.png
rsi_heatmap_1_1.mq4
I look forward to the teachers making the RSI heat map into a .mq5 version. Boundless merit!
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post:
Jimmy

mrtools wrote: Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:48 am Econome has been doing some work on a version close to that one here viewtopic.php?p=1295381399#p1295381399
CCI and Stochastic are very famous indicators in the world.
However, I once told Jimmy in a post: In the past 10 years, I have never considered CCI and Stochastic to be accurate.
But the Double CCI with SMA vbobslow VK & Cross alert+arrows+mtf.mq4 modified by the teacher changed my view on CCI;
The DSL-stochastic 2 lines.mq4 modified by the teacher also changed my view on stochastic.

CCI with SMA vbobslow VK & Cross alert+arrows+mtf.mq4, DSL-stochastic 2 lines.mq4 Exquisite! They allow CCI and stochastic to have high accuracy.

Expect the teacher to use the DSL-stochastic 2 lines.mq4 color change standard to modify the Stochastic Heatmap button 1.02 heat map.
Boundless merit!
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post:
RomanUkraine

太虚一毫 wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 11:17 pm CCI and Stochastic are very famous indicators in the world.
However, I once told Jimmy in a post: In the past 10 years, I have never considered CCI and Stochastic to be accurate.
But the Double CCI with SMA vbobslow VK & Cross alert+arrows+mtf.mq4 modified by the teacher changed my view on CCI;
The DSL-stochastic 2 lines.mq4 modified by the teacher also changed my view on stochastic.

CCI with SMA vbobslow VK & Cross alert+arrows+mtf.mq4, DSL-stochastic 2 lines.mq4 Exquisite! They allow CCI and stochastic to have high accuracy.

Expect the teacher to use the DSL-stochastic 2 lines.mq4 color change standard to modify the Stochastic Heatmap button 1.02 heat map.
Boundless merit!
Sorry that's kinda out of my coding skill. But an excellent idea!
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
太虚一毫